Snickers

The subway is always the place where I could clear my head. Public transportation was the place to go when you wanted to forget your life and fantasize about other people's. The couple cuddling with one another just ran away together, or the older lady with the blue hair hasn't seen her kids in years. The young man with the grey jacket.... grey..... grey
"No, stop" I whisper under my breath
"Hey! You!" a deep voice yells out towards me.
"No, stop please" I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping the memory would just go away. I hold my breath wishing the pain from lack of oxygen would take my mind off of that night. A single tear falls from my eye.
"Honey? Are you okay?" I open my eyes slowing and still holding me breath and I see the old lady with the blue hair looking at me along with the cuddling couple. They look at me as if I was crazy. If only.
"Hon?" my eyes snap to her, I just nod. She then gives a small awkward smile and turns away. I try to give a small smile to the couple but before I do, they're back to being all over each other, like as if I was a nonexistent being in their little world. I look out of the window and see my own refection. No wonder they thought I was crazy. It looks as if I haven't eaten in awhile and just by looking at me people can tell that I was a prisoner to my addictions. The dark circles under my eyes and the discoloration on my skin gave it away.
I look away from myself shamefully. Ever since that night the cravings just keep coming harder and harder every time. I either think about the next time I would get my hands on some candy or I think about the man with the grey eyes.  His eyes pierced through me like the needle.

HELLO, if you are reading this I'm sorry. I suck at writing but i want to practice so I could get better at school. So here you go, the product of my boredom.