Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Come back here you whore!" they screamed as they followed me.

I kept running.

"We just wanna talk!" they cackled, the horrid sound being drowned out by my pounding heartbeat in my ears.

But I kept running.

"If you know what's good for you, you'd stop running you little bitch!"

I kept running, knowing that if I slowed down, my brother Nate and his buddies Max, Tom, Noah, and Zayn would catch me and God knows what they would do to me. Looking straight ahead, I was starting to see my street.

I was about to make the right turn to my street when *SMACK* I fell face first on the concrete sidewalk. I had the wind knocked out of me and I scraped my knees and up my forearms. The time I spent collecting myself was enough of a pause for the boys to catch to me.

"Aww did little Ally fall?" Noah asked sarcastically, giving me a kick in the side while I was attempting to sit up.

I choked back a sob, gritting my teeth at the burning pain in my ribcage. That'll probably add to my many bruises I have from the boys. I was going to get up again.

"No you're not. That's what they want you to do. Fight back. If you give in and just stay there, they'll get bored and leave." I thought to myself.

So that's what I did. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around my knees and into my chest, and sat there. I didn't move for a while and after a few more kicks at my legs and side, Nate and his buddies went into the house.

After waiting for just a little longer for good measure, I carefully picked up my bag and walked up the porch steps and into the house, each step a slightly more difficult challenge.

•••

I made it up the stairs and to my room without the boys noticing. They were out back swimming in the pool. I locked myself in the small bedroom and flopped on the bed.

I plugged my earbuds into my ears and the soft sound of Ed Sheeran's voice flooded through me. I loved Ed. He was my angel, my rock, my only pleasant constant in this hell hole the call life. I listened to the songs I've heard millions of times while just thinking.

"Why me?"

"It wasn't like this before Dad,"

"This is my fault, I did this to myself,"

"If Bryce was still here, he'd protect me."

Before I knew what I was doing, I was opening my blade drawer and running a razor over my wrists and hips.

I name each blade after one of the boys, and when one gets dull, i name it after the next boy. Today's blade happened to be Noah and after each slice, the pain in my side withered away.

After my forearms were bright red with my blood, I went into my bathroom and bandaged myself up. When I cut, I feel no regret about doing it until now. The pain I was in before crawls back to me as the numbness fades and this is when I actually cry.

With the bandages on my forearms and hips, I crawl back into bed and cry. I was never a crier until the boys started doing this to me. Thinking back, I probably could count on my fingers the amount of times I cried. I didn't cry when my dad would hit me or shove me against things, only yell. But now it's what I do every night. If I knew I would be like this then, I probably would've laughed at you and called it bullshit. Too bad it's who I am know.

Still listening to Ed, I drift to sleep, dreading who will still be waiting for me when I wake up.

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

Hey guys ! I'm Bea, the author of this story who's first chapter you just read . Tysm for reading and it'd be great if you commented suggestions or who you think should play each character and voted on this story ! Ilysm,

|Bea|