Can You Say That Again?

Can you say that again i dont think I understood you correctly?

Did he just say I was beautiful?

 He did.

Why though I weight to much and I look ugly.

Apparently I said that out loud because he turned me around and said  I was the MOST  prettiest girl in the whole room and that i should be in every magazine out there.

I told him that you must be talking about Becky because she's the most prettiest girl and in the whole class and that I was just a nobody everyone picked on.

He complained and told me that I should stop saying that stuff about myself and then he kissed me. 

I'm pretty sure your confused on why he kissed me and I'll tell you he is one of my best friends but when he stopped talking to me and ignoring me we grew away from each other. 

We then hung out for the rest of the dance which I was wearing skinny jeans and a white t-shirt to because it was a black and white dance. 

Even when we both had to leave we texted the whole night and he even talked to me at school and everything was faliing back into place.

FOR NOW THAT IS.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N

Hey guys well this is all fiction...well most of it. Just it's up to you to find out the NON- fiction part and the Fiction part. 

BYE! for now.