.1

I'm Khalif, my love life is complicated. So is my lifestyle. See, I live in the bad part of Tupelo the part you never wanna step foot in. My brother is a druglord my moms in the military and my dad just living life in Europe. So, The only way I make money is by rapping. Whiles my brother sells high tech drugs. He's been caught once but he doesn't listen, his names Aaquil, Aaquil Brown.

I quit school in 8th Grade, but I went back in 10th and they let me continue on with my education there. Who gives a shit about school? The teachers were roaches and half the girls tried to get some of this thang and it wasn't working. But I had this crush on a girl named Lithuania she was my world, I never actually got a chance to talk to her I was going to hit her up until she moved, moved far away. Let me see if I can find a picture of her. I used to stalk her all the time.

I know, at the time my friends bullied me for liking a white girl but I just couldn't stop staring at her during class, stalking her laughing at all her jokes

I know, at the time my friends bullied me for liking a white girl but I just couldn't stop staring at her during class, stalking her laughing at all her jokes. After she moved finding love has been very hard for me I meet new girls every week but I just can't seem to find the one who will accept me for who me and my brother are, I just want to become the El Chapo Of Love.

-------------

Hope you all enjoyed this lil introduction, next chapter will be way better promise 💍 I hope this story gets some fans. Thanks for Reading

Vote

Comment

Share

~MsSherlockBloxport ❤️💕💍