[YamaChine] Puddle of Tears: Find me in the Rain

Doubt. Incese. Insecurities. Misgiving. Confusion.

They are both aware of those. The relationship they currently have is not healthy anymore. Both of them are being so skeptical.

"Yuri please, listen..."

The shorter boy has become stubborn again, sealing his sense of hearing with his small palms, not wanting to hear the explanations his lover would say. Because he knows, those elucidations are just the same. He's angry for the same old reasons, and even how many times he've tried not to feel insecure, he can't. He just cannot.

"How many times do we need to fight over this? There's nothing between me and Yuto-kun..."

Chinen closed his damped eyes. Just by hearing the name pained him even more. He is asking his self, why? Why can't he believe those words?

"I love you, Yuri. You're the only one that I love."

Yamada crept on his side, slowly stretched his arm to have a contact on his lover's silky hair, with the desire of comforting the latter by stroking his hair. But Chinen is immovable, he didn't let him.

"don't touch me! Leave me alone!!"

It kills him to hear his cries. It kills him to see him hurt, hurt because of the things that aren't true. And it repeatedly kills him to know that Chinen already lost his trust for him, now that he believes it is the most important thing they should have in their relationship.

But he is a fighter.

He will not let their relationship to end like that. He'll fight for it. He'll fight for the person whom he love with all of his heart, for the person he depends his life upon, for the person he wants to be with forever. Even if he'll be the only one who's willing to fight for the love they once shared, he'll never give up. Chinen Yuri is worth fighting for.

"Believe me. Only believe on me, not on them. They know nothing. They don't know how much I love you. You're everything to me."

Fearlessly, he put his hands above the shaking hands of the crying creature, inching his self to move closer. And when Chinen let him hold his hands, he put it down from his ears and gave him a warm embrace, full with love and concern, touching his chubby cheek on the smaller guy's cheek which was drenched by his tears. And now that Chinen could hear him clearly he said, "I love you..."

"I'm tired of this already..."

That served to be Chinen's respond. Yamada was taken aback; he never did expect that he'd hear that statement from the most important person for him. He never thought that Chinen Yuri would get tired of their nonsense fights, would get tired of HIM. Because, that would be so unfair! He always tried to understand Chinen when he did something wrong, he always forgive him for whatever trouble or mistakes he did. But now, just because of some stupid rumors and stupid fanservices, He and Chinen are suffering. Chinen is indeed a genius, but when it comes to love, he becomes a fool.

"No!"

He protested, his embrace getting tighter. He wanted to make sure that Chinen will not leave him, he will never let him go away, he will never lose hold of him.

Chinen took a heavy breath and didn't even try to struggle. He's aware that Yamada is much stronger than him; he knows that he can't escape from his hold.

"Then let's play a game. Let's play hide and seek. If you catched me, i'll stay on your side, but if you don't... we're over."

He couldn't understand Chinen's plan. Why do they need to do that? It's like they're gambling for their love. What if he wouldn't find Chinen? He is scared. He is scared that he might not see Chinen ever again, or if ever he would, he fears that he doesn't own him anymore. But he need to be strong and positive. He'll never stop on searching until he find him, and when that happens, he'll make sure that he'll never feel the pain ever again.