The Risk I'll Always Take

I used to be fan of a perfect guy since that's what I have read on books and watched on movies. Obviously, I'm one of those million girls that have this they called ideal guy. But, as I aged I realized that ideal is absolutely wrong in so many ways.

I got my heart broken and even told myself not to engage in any relationship again. And then cupid playfully used his magical power on pairing us. Honestly, I got scared! Liking an imperfect person for the first time and who doesn't afraid to show his horrible side is way damn insane.

The feeling is so strange. I tried to stay away from you as much as I can but the magnetism between us is stronger that the light bolt of Thor. The day I told you that I should move on first from you are the same day that I realized that I can't be just friend with you.

So I opened my heart for you and risk. I break the walls I used to protect myself around me so you could get in and discovered that I have the ability to fall inlove again.

It was tough for me, starting all over again because that will really take time to let you know what my favorites are, what I hate the most and to know more about me and that thing goes the same with me knowing everything about you, too.

You're the only person that can make me wait for a minute and for hour. Sometimes I want to fight with you in your weird personality but I can't because I hate the feeling of missing you. Yes, I broke my rules for you.

You make me believe that I could be love. I used to be broken but now here I am love you with all my might because you taught me to fall in love again.

You brought me so much happiness; I never thought I would be able to feel again. You can even make me smile in any little gestures of you. I can even find you so handsome in your bad mood. God! I am must be so inlove with you.

You gave me that calm and warm feeling with your touches and it's always feels like home when I'm inside your arms. You make me love you more each day love.

You may not be my first love, first date, first kiss, and etc, but I am praying that you'll be my last. It was really tough for me before, but now, I am forever grateful that you bumped into my life. Thanks to Alexander.

You may imperfect to the world but you are perfect for me. I love you eternally.

Love,

DBA