My Training

"Subject 562, it's time to train." She spoke softly. I have a feeling for her. I don't know what it is or how to describe it. I just stared at the ground. She spoke again, "Donnie?" She looked me. She's concerned for me. Another feeling I don't know. I lift my head and looked at the blonde woman with pretty blue eyes. I slowly stand. I wore rags that hide my unhealthily skinny body. I have no memory of my childhood just the facility and the pain that comes with it. Without a word I follow her to a large room. I'm given a samurai sword then my partner 563 is thrown in with me. He has purple hair and dark skin like mine. His eyes are purple as mine are blue. I have short black hair and a black beard. A ghoul is thrown in. He was starved so that we would have a challenge. The difference between a ghoul outside the facility and a lab ghoul is that they don't have the same thing. The lab ghoul has weak skin. Weak enough for our blade. 563 quickly charges at the ghoul. Another one is thrown in to attack me as 563 is busy. I quickly decapitated the ghoul after me without a lot of effort. I know what you're thinking. These ghouls are too weak. Wrong .... Want me to explain about the facility? They inject special chemicals in our blood that inhance abilities. Mine became super strength. That's all I know about my inhuman ability. So, one subject down and 563 is struggling to survive against a man eating ghoul. I casually walk over and grab the ghoul by the neck. I just sheath my sword and throw him off to the side. He quickly got back up and took bites of my arm. It's enough to activate his kagune. He then slashes at my face with his spider claw kagune. I back away holding my hand over my left eye. As I do that 563 quickly stabbs the ghoul through the back. "Die already you Bastard!" He yelled and viciously swings his sword soon killing the ghoul. "Thanks Don.." He looks at me, "your eye! We need to tell blondie..."
"Dr. Rosie?" I asked. "Yeah her." He replied. He then brought me to her. He has tried to stick that name to me.  She took a look at my eye. That's the last time I will see out of it. About a week later I have gone completely blind in my left eye and the boss wanted me to train more. My training is more challenging now that I can only see through one eye. I happen to be a special subject. They try to teach me to rely on sound and protect my face from harm. Soon using sound in my exercises become second nature. The staff laughed and mentioned that it was 'epic' and better than their test subjects' abilities.