THE REAPER

last night I went outside for a walk at 12:00am .Dan I go to dis shop. Dan I went to walk around. Idis very dusty and smelly. I went upstairs the stair was very long went i was talking about that there was a REPER infront me I was really scar den I went downstairs suddenly I fell down and my leg was bleeding very badly so I went outside but the doors are locked. That REAPER was holding the sickle. THE REPER was really fast he was catching like a lightning bolt .Dan I tell to my mom. my mom no ded shop was haunted. My mom go with me. Thene both of us so THE REPER then both of us ran away from that shop. Den that REPER open his jeket. Den we see he was actually he was a skeleton. Dan dis night we have a dab really dab dream. Dan that morning we wake-up. We go to the hotel. My father and my brother. Fore of us go into the hotel. We was really scared about THE REPER. Went we go into the elevator we was really scared suddenly we so THE REPER. We was really scared. Den we are really really scared. Den we want to go out but the doors are locked.Den we are looking something to killed THE REPER. Also we want to look something to get out from this hotel.Den that morning we want to go to SHOP. THE REPER was crying badly den I go towards THE REPER suddenly THE REPER has stop crying den he said he wants to go home.I no this REPER is a skeleton this story ends this day THE END.