Problems

Another lovely day and another lonely weekend. You wake up and brush your teeth and take a bath.

After a breakfast, you go to your bedroom. You sigh. Even you're in a rich family and have many maids and butlers,none of them will hear or know your problem.You have not many friends but your best friend is Rin.

Suddenly,your maid,Luka come in.She the most caring one but you never tell her your problem.You don't want anyone to worry.

"Come in"You said.She come in."My lady,why you are always sad?""Nothing Luka"You try to calm her.Your problem is hard to Luka solve.

Your problem is you're too weak and sometime you're bullied.You worried about your safety because you are from rich family and anything could happen.Someone maybe can kidnap you! No one can support you because your parents died in accident 3 years ago.

You lay on soft and comfy bed.You hug your favourite pillow.What am I gonna do? Luka too weak to protect me! I don't want Luka to hurt!

Finally you got an idea."Luka-san,can you hired a personal maid for me? Make sure she is strong"You ask."Yes my lady"Luka bow and leave the room.You now have 5 servant.You're very happy to have someone to understand and hear your problem.

Luka's POV

Master always hide her problems.She don't want me to worry.Maybe if I search for her personal maid,she will be happy!
But how can I search for strong girl to be a maid?

Think Luka think!!

Yes!! I'm gonna ask them.

Normal POV

At kitchen,Gumi is cooking meanwhile Gakupo and Yuuma are talking."You,guys! Master
(Y/N) ask me to search a maid!"

"Another maid?"Gakupo ask.

"It's a personal maid.So,she must be strong enough to protect our master!"

"Hey,my friend has a girl twin.She said that her twin is strong"Gumi said."Who is your friend?"

"Rin and her sister Len.Here the photo of Len"Gumi give Luka the photo of Len in beautiful sea blue blouse.Luka agree.Gumi call Rin.

"Luka,she said she will work here.She will come tomorrow"Gumi smile.Luka happy to hear that.She hope her master will happy too.

~Le skip da time!!

"My lady,it's time to go to the bed"Yuuma enter your room."Oh,Yuuma please take my nightgown."You don't have to worry master,we have found you a maid!"Yuuma lend you your nightgown.

"That's good~ what is her name?""Kagamine Len.She is Gumi friend's twin"You just smile.You very happy to get a personal maid.

After changing clothes,Yuuma switch off the light."Goodnight my lady"He leave the room.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey~ this is my first fanfiction hope you guys like it ( ̄▽ ̄)/

Sorry if it's too short or have some grammar errors .English is not my first language.I'm verryyyy very sorry for some typos or grammar error.Thanks for reading!!!