Beginning.

wondering life would be like outside the small cage,

i looked,

the mountains lining. 

the snow above it, 

with clouds and small shrubs under.

i stared, and there was a girl standing

she smiled at me, and her eyes glittering.

the beautiful blue, charming sky 

smiling like a star

late at night

i slept

looking up before closing my eyes,

i wonder 

when will i get out of this

cheap, boring, unfair cage. 

-setting the scapes-

I've been in this isolation state for so long, I can't even remember. It's a cage, a size of an decent two room cage. 

I remembered the first time I heard a deep voice, so deep and dark I couldn't find light. It was a man. He put me in a cage. Decent inbetweens, and I could see the outside. He placed me on the ground. Inside a bush. And infront of an mountain, and river. 

There was a small hole in the middle of the cage, small enough for packets of food and chips to come down, but not big enough for my body to fit out. I tried to escape- starving myself so I was small enough to get out, but when I tried to stand up, I was hit by something and I was probably unconscious. When I woke up again, I was in the same cage, plus, I was hungry. I felt a few packs on my hand. Packs of original lay chips. 

I knew I couldn't escape. 

And when I looked up, the ceiling was glass. I tried to tap it- break it, but it wouldn't let me do. It was like a bulletproof glass. There was this small hole, yeah, it kind of shrinked. 

Okay, let me describe what's inside this cage.

On the corners, are pillows. And four books. One, a bible, another one, a story about a girl who lost her way through the woods (like the story of my life, yeah?), called "I'm Alone", another, "Broken Cities" about five cities that were happy with war, and they fought. They favored war, and at last everybody died and the book, I figured, didn't end properly. It was just "i woke up, mom's calling. i think something bad's gonna hap". Like he just died, because they bombed his house. The three last ones are my favorite. It was about peace, happiness, and positive things about life. It kept me in company, instead of being soaked up in sadness and depression.

Those three books were called, "Charity and Grace", "Six Lanes", and the last one, probably one that I wanted to hold in my hand when I died, "Landscape I". 

Charity and Grace was about two girls, called Grace- and no, not Charity- Charlene. They were best friends, until Charlene got kidnapped and nobody found her, so they thought she died. But Grace kept positive about the whole situation. After Charlene died, Grace thought that Charlene was probably an angel. But just as she was being happy, her family got divorced, and she tried to keep positive, she was living with her Aunt, because her Mom was in rehab and her Dad was in the hospital, and also in rehab. But a few years after she got over everything, after it was good, her Aunt died in a car crash, and soon after her Mom went crazy. Her Dad also became a psycho and wasn't allowed to get out of the hospital (both of them). So she had to go to an Charity, and that's where the story really starts. It's about 500 pages long, and I enjoy every single page. I'm not gonna spoil, but at the Charity, she meets someone like Charlene, so identical and they also look the same. But her name was Lila. They become best friends and share a lot in common. At the end, she realizes it's Charlene. Charlene never died. Charlene lost her memory. 

Six Lanes, on the other side, is completely opposite. It's just 300 pages long, and it's about a girl who lives in a charity as well, and someone adopts her. She faces many problems, but at the end, she knows how to solve them, and at last, her new family lives happily ever after. The girl is, ironically, called Charlene. 

The last. Landscape I. This book is about Elisa Crinch. A fourteen year old girl who gets kidnapped by a crazy woman. She lives in a jail, and she keeps a journal. Where she writes everything that she experiences, feels, and thinks. It's just like my story. Elisa tries to keep positive about it, trying to be happy. At last, she escapes, but the woman finds her, and at last, Elisa finds a new home. Living with a police officer, and that's where she actually finds peace. But one night, the woman is back. This time, the woman keeps Elisa on a ship, and she sails, for many, many days. And at last, they land on an island where there are mountains, trees, jungles and many, many animals. Elisa talks to the woman, and she hates her, but the crazy woman tries to say sorry. But she cannot let Elisa out. The woman walks alway, and Elisa cries and cries, and cannot keep her positive attitude anymore. Until an monkey walks into her cage, and Elisa laughs for the first time in 3 years. After a few days- Elisa gathers all her memories and experiences, and reads her journal all over again (it's a thick thick journal). And she finds that some pages were written with mysterious hint words, like "Key under the door behind the monkeys".  At last, Elisa solves the problem, and she escapes, but midway through the sailing ship she discovered, she comes face-to-face with Elisa. At last- the crazy woman takes her glasses off, her hat, and her mask. Elisa recognizes this person. And that's the end. 

I hated the end. I wanted to read the second book, and also Elisa's journal. 

Okay, that's too much of those. Anyways, there's a small pink pillow, a small matress, and a thick, soft, blanket. A small bookcase, just filled with those books. And also, a journal. Like they wanted me to be Elisa. 

I hate the person who kidnapped me. One day, if I can get revenge, I will.

But I don't write in the journal. I don't write anything. I just write in my brain. 

thanks for reading.

please DO NOT STEAL my story ideas (books). i seriously thought of it, and those are my outlines for the next projects i'm trying to write. please, please don't steal. you can get arrested for it. x