BowTies

vwoop-vwoop-vwoop-burmmmmm 

it was another Wednesday morning and Clara had just dropped Angie and Artie off at school . She ran outside to the blue box on the side walk. A handsome face, mostly chin , popped out from behind the door . 

"CLARA!" 

"Yes Doctor, you don't have to shout" 

their noses would've touched if Clara wasn't so short and the doctor so tall. 

"Oh yeah" 

the doctor backed up just realizing how close she was.

"Good your here! Now we have a code mauve emergency!" 

"Code mauve?" 

Clara wondered what on earth that could mean 

"YES CLARA CODE MAUVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EMERGENCY THERE IS ON THIS SIDE OF THE GALAXY!!" 

The Doctor threw his hands up in exasperation and walked back into the tardis, near the main console. 

"would'nt that be red?" 

Clara skipped into the tardis to the nearest railing and tilted her head like a child. 

"you silly little human created that in our silly little minds to the rest of the universe   it   is  mauve" 

the doctor poked her nose on the last few words, Clara giggled. 

"so whats the problem?" 

the doctor had walked back to the console and turned around spreading his arms out for dramatic effect. 

"I LOST MY BOW TIES" 

"oh well that is a dilemma" 

Clara said in mock worry 

"Yes i know" 

said the doctor not hearing the sarcasm 

"well what should we do about this?" 

said Clara walking in front of the rail, taking on a more mature tone. 

"Well they must be somewhere in the tardis! so i propose a search!" 

And like an excited schoolboy he took Clara's hand and ran down the nearest corridor 

"But doctor where are we going?" 

he was running so fast that Clara's feet practically dragged across the floor. He didn't stop to answer. They stopped when at last they reached a room, and that room was simply breathtaking. The sky was a perfect blue and the air was a playful spring melody that played with Clara's hair and smelled of good things. it looked as though they were walking on air but it was more like a dense cloud vapor that seemed somehow familiar. while Clara was exploring the landscape she had turned away from the doctor and upon turning back she realized how close they were surprisingly close, mind blowingly close, especially their faces And before she could put more thought into it, the Doctor kissed her. it wasn't a playful teasing kiss, it was a kiss promising hope, happiness, and in her ear he whispered what she already knew, what the kiss had already told her. "There was no lost Bow ties" 

AN: thank you so much for reading this! its my first fanfiction so please don't b 2 hard on me please tell me what you thought of it k? bai! 

-the author