The Encounter

"Ah... I've finally arrived."

You said while breathing the air that is mixed with your 'second' home scent,Korea.Yes.Believe it or not,it is your second home. Your father was Korean and your mother was American. They both  have their own company and your family,the Park family,is one of the richest family in the world.

Since both of your parents is rich and also from different country, you were also known as the richest,prettiest and the 'genius' in elementary school and high school even college.Many boys wanted to date you but you reject them all because their are playboys.

But,although you have very,very good grades,your dream is to be an idol.So,you talked to your parents about it and they agree with your dream.Lucky you,since your uncle is a CEO of BigHit Ent,both of your parents wanted to sent you to your uncle.They also sent you because they will be busy and they don't want you to be lonely,and with that,you agreed with them.

While waiting for a phone call from your uncle,suddenly,you heard girls screams."Wait,girls screams?" you thought to yourself.You look over to the screams and you are shock to see so many people.Well,girls to be exactly.In the middle of that chaos,you see 7 boys being protected by many staff and guard.

When you were looking at them,something caught your eyes.You see a girl holding a banner and you start to read it.Thankfully, because your father is Korean he always teach you korean language."Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boy Scouts)." "Wait,that sounds familiar."you said.

Suddenly,something interruped
you.It was your phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah,Jihyo!"

"Uncle!"

"I miss you so much,Jihyo.I haven't seen you in a long time."

"I miss you too uncle.Oh,uncle, when will you pick me up from the airport?"

"Ah,the group's manager that I worked with will pick you up.Since the group is coming back  from their tour today."

"Oh,okay.Thanks uncle! Love you!"

"Love you too."

You hung up the call.You decided to wait for the manager at the entrance of the airport.You closed you ear tight because of the scream.Suddenly,a man walked up to you.

"Are you perhaps Park Jihyo?"

"Yes,I am.Are you the manager that my uncle was talking about?"

"Yes,I am.Please follow me miss."

"It's okay.Don't be too formal with me.Just call me Jihyo."

"Okay then, Jihyo.Well,the boys are already waiting for us in the car.We should go now."

"Oh,okay.Let's go."

Both of you are running towards the big,black van.When you reach it,you quickly entered the van and you were shocked to see all the boys staring at you.Then,the car started to drive.

"Oh,I forgot to tell them that you were coming with us."said the manager.

"Well,introduce yourself Jihyo."

"Oh,A-annyeong,my name is Park Jihyo.Nice to meet you guys."you smiled.

"Well guys,introduce yourself to her."

"Hi,my name is Kim Seokjin.Just call me Jin."

'Hi,my name is Min Yoongi.You can call me Suga."

Hello!My name is Jung Hoseok.You can call J-Hope."you laughed.