The black wolfs mate

Alex ~ black hair with pink high lights ocean blue eyes

Storm~ black hair looks like a shadow but is a wolf gold eyes

Alex's mom~ grayish hair and brown eyes

Alex POV

Here I am in dream land and wake up to my mom yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I yell what the hell mom you know better not to wake me up.I know but I have a surprise for you. Then she pointed to the corner at a black object. I went over to it to get a closer look. I screamed as loud as I could " AWWW" thanks mom, thank you, thank you. Your welcome now you know you will have to take care him and buy stuff for him and name him. Name him never thought of a name yet cause I never expected to get a dog. We'll hurry up naming him so you can go to the store, "ok mom" I said. By the way Alex I maid you your favorite bacon. YES I love your bacon.

After I was done with my food I grabbed my keys and walked to my Corvette I put my little fella in with my purse. I then got in and started driving. I then started to try to name my little fella. I started with the A's but he did not like any of them but when I got to the S's he got all excited. "Spike" he shook his head ."Storm." Then he jumped up and down so I guessed he liked it. When I got there I got Storm and my purse and walked in Petco.

I got to the toy section were this hot guy works but I got some toys and some food. Then the hot guy came over and asked if I needed help so I said sure can you help me find a collar for my dog. Why yes I will they are over here. How about this one it grows with the dog. That looks fine then I walked to the cash register but did not see Storm and triped over him. Then the hot guy grabbed my hand and helped me up. We looked into each other's eyes then Storm bit the cute guys hand.

*************************************

SORRY THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE IT IF I GET FOLLOWERS

*************************************"STORM" bad boy I said angry. I'm not going to talk to you until I go to bed. Then me and Storm went to my corvette and went home. When I got there I got in the shower. before I realized shit no shampoo. So I skipped the shower and went to bed. Then I wake up to whining and looked down at Storm. He is trying to get up on my bed. I try so hard not to laugh but I let out. Then I got up and picked up and put him on my bed and went to sleep. I woke up to a smell of bac- bac- bacon! Yes then I ran down stairs almost falling down them to eat.