Don't Say It.

The boy was an average boy, a little skinny, shorter than others. Otherwise average, but there was one thing about him. He always said what he didn't mean. I mean all the time, he non stop said stupid shit. "I wish my fucking family would die and burn in fucking hell" One day and then the next day " I want to live in eternity with my family, I love them so much" But he never knew how to stop. He would constantly do this and always pissing somebody off. He always thought to himself that nobody was listening to him. But he really fucked with the person who ran everything through with him. One day, they were actually going to follow through with his request, but they were just an hour too late. But the only thing that caught the people up  about him, was the fact that he was so confusing. He would always say the most random shit in his head, even see the most random shit and think about it. He was one of the biggest fusses in the whole place. Ever heard of an angel "quitting" his literally life job. He really caused a lot of trouble. They wanted to end this kids life in an instant with the shit he did. But they couldn't since he was, well just a mortal human being. I'm drifting off, with how much they hate him now. Lets start talking about his actual life. His name is Jefferey and he's one of those people that think that you're lucky if you get to talk to them. He's that "popular" kid in life, who shouldn't be popular with how much of a dick he is. He gives no one respect including his parents, the people who made him. He wakes up every day, 6 A.M. to get dressed for school, and takes a shower. He goes to school for about 9 hours and comes home and sits on the couch all day, watching T.V. He lives about an average life, his parents are wealthy, and he really takes advantage of that. Anything he asks for he gets, he's the stereotypical spoiled brat. He even brags about it at school, how he gets everything he wants, isn't that fucked up. He's not going to be bragging for much longer though. Not when we're done with him. We had 3 different angels on his mindset monitoring his every thought. This wish was a different one though tonight. He wished that he was a different person. A wealthy person with an easy job. This kid really had it fucking coming to him. We tracked every human in the entire galaxy. We tracked the stats of how much pain they were in, how many emotions were happening in them. We found one person that matched the image we were looking for. A filthy rich douche bag with everything given to him. Apparently some person didn't like that. Since when we monitored what he was seeing, he was hanging upside down with blood dripping from his legs. We're sure this guy would rather have this little fucking kids life than his right now. We did everything we could to switch the consciousnesses. As fast as, not humanly possible, but possible. See what I did there, ha. They got the right swap's and swapped them right there. The boy instantly started screaming when he saw the blood. He started trying to wiggle off of the rope hanging him from the ceiling. He started screaming for help not realizing, nobody could hear him. He heard a door open and a thick white color filled the room blinding him. He tried covering his eyes, then realizing his arms were stuck too. He heard footsteps slowly coming towards him. His eyes finally adjusted to the light and say a man with a wire cutter, a rope, and a pistol. He started squirming and told the man to fuck off. He acted like he was in that much control, he wasn't used to being this, powerless. He said that he will give the man anything to just be let go. He says that he wont say a word to anyone. But this man didn't want the money, he didn't want fame, he wanted justice. That's exactly what he was about to give Jefferey. Nobody, and I mean nobody felt bad for what was about to happen to him. They were all so glad that this has happened. The man loads the pistol and shoots Jefferey through the thigh. A clean shot, right through. He takes a part of the rope and sticks it through the hole. He begins to slowly drag the rope through the hole, causing a lot of pain. He does the same for the other leg. He starts creating more holes in his thighs, sticking the rope slowly through each of them. He loved the sound of Jefferey's agonizing screams. Music to his ears some would say.  He cuts the rope that was hanging him by his feet after he attached the thigh ropes to the ceiling. As soon as the blade went through, and agonizing scream came out. The pain was unbearable. He passed out because of the pain. When he woke up, the man started swinging his body so the ropes would tear through the exposed flesh. The sound was like cracking open a walnut, but more bloody and wet. Something out of a movie. This wasn't even the worst of it though. He picked up the wire cutters and started snipping little pieces of his fingers off. The screams turned into screeches. You could hear the blood curdling cry every snip. It cut through the skin like paper. He started ripping the hanging pieces of finger off creating a pain Jefferey had never felt before. It was on a new level of pain. The man began to punch Jefferey in the stomach and knee him in the face. Coughing up blood now, Jefferey could hardly speak. He was in so much pain and shock, he was basically dead. The man walked out of the room, filling it back up with nothing but darkness. Jefferey waited for 3 years in that place he thought. It was only 5 minutes. The man walked back in with gasoline and a golden zippo lighter. He started by slowly pouring the gas on his legs to let it leak into his opened wounds. He would then let the gas run down his body slowly. He began sparking the lighter. 5 strikes and a flame was created. He took the gasoline tank and poured it on Jefferey, all over. He took the lighter and waved it toward him. Don't say what you don't mean kid. Before Jefferey could even say anything, the lighter hit his skin, engulfing him in flames. He began screaming like he had never before. He trashed around, feeling the fire melt his skin like nothing. He could feel the skin popping and crackling and slowly disintegrating. He couldn't help but scream and scream. The pain was too much. He couldn't take it and he just let go. He was dead, finally. He had never been so relieved in his life. There was one thing missing though, he couldn't see anything. He was in a stone castle. He walked around but couldn't see anything but black. He was feeling around when suddenly, the floor just disappeared. He was falling for 5 seconds before he hit a hot surface. He got up quickly seeing where he was. He couldn't seem to make it out. He could see what he was seeing but, his brain didn't understand it. It was almost like it was a dream. He wishes he could just have his old life back. He takes everything he's ever said back. He begs for just a second in his old life back. It's too late though, he had done too much. He had already saw too much. When you die. there is no going back. You're dead for a reason. You stay dead for a reason.