Trico Lives

A/N: If you really love "The Last Guardian", then I hope you love this as much as I loved making this.  Anyway, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!

For some unexplained reason, my grandpa called me up to his room. My brain was racing, bringing ideas of why grandpa would possibly need me ever, unless I have polish his light shield again. The main thing I was thinking about was his moist & creamy... chocolate cake. As soon as I got in his room thinking I would share some chocolate cake.  "Um, what the hell are you doing.", I said as I watched my grandfather mumbling to himself & search the room trying to find something. I was going to say something else, but was cut off.  Finally finding what he was looking for, which's apparently a glowing-shield-thing.  "When I was a boy I was taken to this sky like palace." said my grandpa.  "Ya?"  "Well, I found out that my old friend Trico is still healing but he's alive!".  Surprised I said, "What!?  I thought he died." "I did to, but that's when I shown the light at a tree.  After seven hours I saw it, three balls of lightning." 

A/N: I'm really sorry.  I just had to leave this here, also I promise to make a longer chapter on Wednesday.  So I'll see you guys later pbbbbbbbbbbbbt bye.  </3