WHAT THE.....

On a sizzling August Monday,

I am worn out from today, Maronica! Volley ball practice was pretty rough and  coach was really strict today. I was so upset  when he yelled at you, I wanted to scream at him."It's ok Amber, we tried our hardest and put our effort into it. Yeah, I think your right. So did you finish the report for Mr. Reed Maronica? Um, not yet... You know it's due next week right? NEXT WEEK!!!! I can't do it until next week! Oh no! What am I going to do?! I can't afford an F in Mr. Reed's class, I have straight A's! Maronica it's ok, I'll help you out. Ok um Amber you could let go of my arm now. Oh, sorry. Hey, Maronica, do you have any money for Gatorade? asked Amber. I'm really thirsty! Um no I don't have any singles but, I have change. on the other hand I'll just pass on the drink. said Amber. I'm not really good with change. oh ok then. let's go to the gym and work out. at the gym Maronica was eating a cheese burger. While amber was getting coached by Veronica. give me 20 on the floor right now Veronica screamed. veronica's face was turning red and her eyes were blood shot because she was angry at Maronica for not doing any push ups. Amber was sweating like crazy because she was doing pushups situps and everything veronica said to do. maronica you are doing double the work. veronica screamed. i, i, i'm sorry. GET TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!! Ok maronica mumbled. after 10 pushups and 10 situps maronica threw up on veronica's shoes. Go to detention NOW!!!!!! Veronica chased her out of the gym to the office.                                                      

 eww that's the principal? Yep veronica answered. come in said a scratchy voice.  Why arent you doing any work? the ugly lady said again in a scratchy voice." UMM....  Well.." " Wait i've heard enough" "But i Didnt get to finish my...." " ROARRRRRRRRRR!!!" The ugly woman turn out to be a visous man eating half zombie half skeleton. Thats only half of the bad part Amber and Veronica were the same exact thing  as the ugly lady .

They ate Maronica alive. Blood was spread the floor. "Master" Veronica said " Is our work here done?"  " No, this is just the begining."

                   THE END......