Prologue + Chapter 1

Prologue:

I was just three when she died... my mom i mean ....my dad didn't really take it that well. He killed himself when i was eight but, luckily i wasn't there. He dropped me off at my aunts house before taking his life. He didn't really say much when he dropped me off at her doorstep, just that 'he loved me always'. I was living with my aunt till i was 17, then three days later after my 18th birthday, i received a letter from my moms brother,  saying something about having to live with him. Fucking social services !.... make themselves look good by putting orphans in homes but, their stupid. I was already in a home !!! dumb assess.

My Uncle Bang is none other than 'THE HITMAN BANG' and yes he's also the man who founded world renowned super group BTS. Even though i've never met BTS , i can tell their these snotty nose brats who always gets what the want, at least based on tabloids and shows. They never experienced a life as troubled as mine. I guess they'll soon find out how tough it can be... By the way, my name's Y/N and i have light brown hair that stops right below my butt, i have ocean blue eyes, i'm 5'3, im not conceited but i can say i have nice curves and... ass... anyway this is my story.... enjoy:)

CHAPTER 1 : New Beginnings

beep... beep...beep..beep..bee- 'Wow i hate mornings! . Hi my name is Y/N and this is my story. I live in Boston with my aunt Laura and i have a shitty life!... no pun intended. My mom died when i was little and my dad killed himself, leaving me here... all alone... ." Y/N! IT'S TIME TO GET UP HONEY! ". ughhh! i hate mornings! . "OKAY!" i yelled as i pulled the duvet over my legs, i jumped out of the bed and proceeded to do my normal routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face, shower, and get dressed. I put on some light white high wasted jean short shorts, a light pink halter neck crop top, some white converse, and a cream knitted sweater for when in cold on the plane .

     I like dressing girly even though im just going to see my loser of a uncle!

I like dressing girly even though im just going to see my loser of a uncle!. I grabbed my phone of the charger and my purse from the bedside table and ran down the steps for breakfast. My luggage was already waiting at that door because i set it their the night before. I walked in the kitchen and saw my aunt placing a plate full of food in front of me, and as i sat down to began to eat , she sat down across from me with her plate. "So honey, you ready to see your uncle ?" she asked as we ate. " I guess, i mean i haven't really seen him since the funeral..." i said as i finishing my food. We placed or plates in the sink and left for the airport. We had to leave quickly so i wouldn't miss my flight.

The car ride was quite but a good silence as i looked out the window at my used-to-be home. I'm really gonna miss this place!. We made it to the airport and was now unloading my suitcases out of the car, my aunt already looked sad but to tell you the truth, im sad too. I love my aunt and i lived with her most of my life, and now the fact that im leaving her is killing me but, i wont show it just to be strong for the both of us. I had my ticket in hand and passport. The announcement sounded for Seoul, South Korea, and passengers then proceeded to make their way to the gate for boarding. As we made our way to my gate, my aunt started crying. We said our goodbyes and then i boarded, Im not really that good with goodbyes considering that's what i had to do most of my life but, i guess it gets easier over time. They said the plane ride would last at least 16 hours so i just sat back, stuck my headphones in my ears, and tried to take a little nap.

I woke up to someone nudging me, the stewardess was notifying me of our lading. It seems as though i would have accidentally stayed on if she didn't wake me up. Wow! i must have been tired!. I walk through the airport and found my luggage, and now i was waiting for Bang cause he said he would be here when i landed but i guess he's running late. 'WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN YEARS AND HE'S FUCKING LATE!'. I've been standing out here for 20 minutes now!, then a black limo pulls up in front of me. A tall but very strong looking guy steps out and comes to my side. " Sorry Ms. (Y/LN) but Mr.Bang sent me to get you because he's in a meeting. May i take your bags?", he asked opening the door for me. "Sure...". He took my luggage and i sat in the limo which by the way was so cool, it has a flat screen, a mini bar, and a booming sound system on each side. He started driving and i took a little vodka cause that plan ride stressed me the hell out. I mean i was sleep majority of the time but, this baby kept crying and this bad ass little kid behind me kept kicking my seat. I almost turned around and strangled him. Twenty minutes later we pulled up to this large gate that had the letters BH on it. The driver entered a code and the gates opened. He drove right in front of the door and opened my door so i got out, as expected no one was waiting for me outside so i guess there was no welcome party. ' Here it goes Y/N! your new life!'.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!,

So my names Bryonna and this is my first time writing a book for other people to see lol. I've always loved reading and writing and I've actually written several different Fictional books, but of course only for my eyes lmao. Im so glad to finally start this process because I've been holding it off for some time , and i cant wait to hear you guys options. Not trying to be mean but any negative comments will be reported. Other than that i would love feedback and support. Again i am a first timer for wattpad and would appreciate if anyone didn't steal my work. You will be blocked and reported . BUT!, anyway much love

Bryonna :*