The Captivating Chronicles of Carly Snow

{COMING SOON}

• The Captivating Chronicles of Carly Snow •

1/27/14

What the definition of fat?

Is it having too much flabby tissue? Or, just being bigger than your friends?

Hey, I am Carly Snow I am 16 years old, and around 5' 3. People used to call me petite and adorable with my waist-long brown hair and huge green eyes. I find myself disgusting with a gap in between my thighs and the most bony arms in the world. There is nothing very interesting about me other than the fact my 2 best friends ditched me for popularity and my uncle and brother practically disowned me. I'll explain I weigh 110 lbs and everyone in town found out I make myself throw up. Little tip don't purge in school.

It's shocking, I know. Little Carly, Gerry and Suzanne Snow's youngest child. Their little angel that was left in the care of her uncle after their horrifying accident. I am not all that proud of my weight that's why I'm trying to change. From now on I want to be fat. Most of my old friends only weighed a little more than me but, they were cheerleaders and had a toned body. I want to be free to eat anything and not think of the results. I want to be that girl you see in school and don't bother because you guess she gets enough shit about her weight already. My New Years resolution is to be fat. I want to be memorable. I want to be myself.

Here goes nothing.

-Carly wants extra fries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! This is my first book so give me some support and tell me how I did!

- InfiniteCreations