Rated R chapter 6 for SHE MADE ME PLAY

©elenamoreno25

Chapter 6

Sergio’s POV

My body was alive and humming with the thought of what I planned to do to this woman. I could tell she too was feeling uneasy. But not to worry baby girl, I will soon make you scream. Was my thought as I opened the door to the house, I had everything set up already.

Yes this is going to be so sweet I can taste it on my tongue already. I stopped for a moment as I realized this felt better then the anticipation I get before a fight. I turned to look at Rose who followed me in. Damn this is going to be fun.

I dropped my keys on the counter and picked up the remote control I left laying there. Yes I had set the mood up for seduction. There was no room for error and she will be saying yes to me. I turn on the radio with the push of a button and dime the lights with the push of another.

I turn to look at her as she frowns at me. Silly girl, did she really think I wanted her here with me so that I could keep my hands off her. I gave her my best wicked smile. “Hey what the hell, I told you there would be none of this” She tells me pointing at me then herself again. She did this earlier. It was really starting to bug me now.

I placed my finger on her lips as the music filled the room. “Listen to the words of the song and just be quiet for a moment.” I tell her as I take her into my arms and Jean Carlos starts to sing.

The shortened jest of the song is him telling her to shut her mouth and just let her body talk. But he said it in a sexy voice.  So you would see it worked better letting the song tell her what I wanted. Because at this point I just wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up and let me fuck her so hard that she will feel me in her for a week.

But No I don’t want this to be a one night thing. I really do think we have a future together. She is the piece missing to calm me. I seem to me the match needed to ignite her fire. Together we will be a combustible force to be reckoned with. 

As I sway her in my arms to the rhythm of the music I feel I’m winning this battle when she stops dead in her tracks. “No I told you we are not doing this. I can’t risk having any complications in my life at the moment.” She tells me trying to plead her case, trying to talk me out of it.

“Damn woman you talk to fucking much and I’ve been dying to taste your mouth since that day your sassy ass walked on my porch and you called me loser again” I said as I crushed my lips on hers. I tried to get her to open her mouth gently but she wasn’t giving.

Damn looks like I have a power struggle on my hands. So what does a man have to do to tame this little beast? I placed my hands over her mighty fine ass and squeezed those luscious rounded globes of hers. That sure did take her by surprise and I took advantage of her gasp by plundering her mouth.

Sweet heaven awaited me. Now don’t get me wrong, I am in no way a brut. I would never force myself on any woman. I know and understand no means no. But she wants me as badly as I want her. She’s just letting reason dictate her actions. I want her and I’m going to get her. Is my simple thought; seriously I think I’m falling in love with her.