My night with you.

Michiru kicked off her heels immediately as she entered the small apartment. She sighed in relief as her feet sunk into the fluffy white carpet.

"I thought youd never come." She shivered as she heard the familiar deep voice. Haruka wrapped her strong arms around the violinists slim waist.

Her hands rested right below her belly. "You too tired my love?" Michiru simply whipped herself around to kiss the tall racer.
She attacked her lips with a longing passion.

"Take that as a no."

Haruka only smirked and slammed the shorter girl against the wall. Her hand reached the zipper of Michirus tight dress.

She unzipped it and it fell to Michirus feet. Michiru began to unbutton harukas shirt as her lover traced her fingers along her waist.

They stumbled into the bedroom locked in a passionate kiss. They discarded their clothes. Haruka stared at the aqua godess beneath her.

Her hands traced up her inner thighs. Michiru whined. "Dont you dare t-tease me Tenoh." She said as she groped at Harukas firm breasts.

Haruka did as she was told and began to please Michiru. The violinist cried out in pleasure. She raked her nails down Harukas back.

Haruka went faster and faster "Haruka!" Michiru screamed her name as she held onto her for support.

She then reached her climax and fell back panting. Haruka kissed her lightly.

"God. - Nobody - can do - that- better- than .....you." She whispered inbetween gasps.

"Damn right. I am Haruka Tenoh after all." She whispered in a raspy voice that made Michirus heart leap.

"Yeah? How bout I return the favor then?" Haruka only smiled as Michiru swung her under.

Hearing Harukas helpless moans for her only made it easier.

Hours later, They had finally worn each other out. Michiru cuddled under the blanket with her love.

"Did rehearsal go well?" Haruka asked with an adorable yawn. Michiru giggled as she pushed Harukas blonde bangs back.

"Sure. You could say that." Haruka looked at her a bit confused before realizing what she meant.

"Was it that Umi bitch again?" She asked exasperated. Michiru nodded, followed by an eyeroll.

"She doesnt bother me. But she went on about how 'slutty' my dress was." She laughed a bit before becoming serious. "Is it?"

Harukas eyes grew wide and she shook her head with force. "God no! Have you seen the girls down at the tracks?!"

The girls that haruka hung out with wore bikini tops and skin tight jeans. Haruka flirted with them all, but always stayed loyal to her Michi.

"Hmm. Maybe. I mean, I liked that dress too! But now she has everyone talking about me." The skinny girl said with a sigh.

"Ah. Dont let it get to you." Haruka lifted her lovers chin with a single finger. Their eyes met, and locked.

"Wear whatever the hell you want. You'd look like a model in even one of my racing suits." The last little remark made Michiru giggle at the thought.

Her amused expression quickly grew grim again as she turned over so she was facing away from Haruka.

"Michiru?"

The small girl suddenly sat up, aqua curls bounced past her shoulders.

She stared out the window, Dawn was approaching.

"Ruka?"

The violinists tone was emotionless.

"Yeah?"

"I dont like this. I dont like it anymore."

Haruka became alarmed.
"What dont you like?" She asked.

"Oh not that silly." Haruka sighed in relief.

"I dont like keeping it a secret. Ruka its been 2 years. Im sick of pretending."

Haruka ran her hands through her sandy blonde hair. She didnt like where this was going.