The New Kid

First day of sophomore year, so much fun! Not. Two more years of school in a school filled with people I can't stand, how great. The only reason why I can bear staying in this school is because my best friends Annabelle and Jack. (Jack Gilinsky) I've known them for almost three years now, and I love them as if they were family. Apart from a few friends, we're considered the outcasts.

In a high school where the jocks are the only thing important thing to my principal, it's hard to fit in. Unless you're gorgeous or rich, you can kiss popularity good-bye. You wouldn't believe what some people are willing to do to get a little popular.

I meet up with Annabelle & Jack and we head off to Hell.. I mean school. We only have lunch and art together, how will I survive? We get put into our groups by our test scores, so I'm guessing I did really well, or flunked. In school I was always in honors, but there's been a lot on my mind ever since I was 11, which makes it hard to concentrate.

My first class is without them, geography. I'm pretty good at it except I lose my focus easily. "Elena Rose?!" Mr.Henderson yells out as he does attendance. "Here," I call out. "Where? I could swear she was invisible, since no one ever talks to her." Jessica Samwells says with a smirk.

Ahh Jessica, she was my best friend before I met Annabelle and Jack. We had more classes together, and she really was a good friend. But she started hanging out with the wrong crowd, and I didn't like it. If I never called her out in freshman year, we might still be friends. Let's just say, she started getting popular for all the wrong reasons.

Anyways I'm not effected by her words at all. I was going to blurt " whore " out but the principal walked in a boy I've never seen. "Hello boys and girls, I'd like you to meet our newest student, Shawn Mendes.
*I just wanted to say I know Jack G doesn't live in LA*