Eyeless Jack x Reader~ lemon

You rock back and forth in your bed. You always were a rough sleeper. You decided to get a snack from the kitchen downstairs to calm your nerves. You grab a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. "I hope no ones up because I am not putting on a bra or panties," you mumble to yourself. You leave your room and make your way to the stair case. You hear talking and groan, "shoot." You walk down the large stair case quickly hoping no one will notice. You reach the kitchen where Ben, Jeff, Masky, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack are high as kites. At the moment you walk in the kitchen silence spreads through the room. Ben laughs a tired chill sort of laugh and puts his arm around you. "(Y/NNNN) what cha doing up so late princess, a gal like you needs her beauty sleep," Ben says with a smirk. You blush slightly at the comment and look over at EJ. He stares at you and you stare back. You feel like he's his eyes are burning into your soul. EJ (Eyeless Jack) was a very misterious boy, he was quiet unless he was high or being messed with. To be honest you admired his shyness, his quietness. You yourself being very outspoken and not too shy, you always thought the shy ones were cute. That's why he stood out to you.

          You and EJ had become acquainted and now talk all the time. During your long chats together you had learned a lot about him. He made you feel comfortable, safe. What you didn't know is that he had wanted to be with you since you were brought to the house. He found you very attractive and admired your outspokenness. He especially loved how you didn't take people bothering you. You finally snapped yourself from his stare and pushed Ben off of you. I came down for a snack. Jeff smirked and hands you a brownie, "here (Y/N), have one of these." You thought nothing off it and took the brownie you were offered. just before you could take a bite EJ tackles you landing on top of you. You blush looking at the man on top of you. He pants, " I'm....sorry about.....that, that's a pot brownie. Jeff didn't tell you and I couldn't let you eat it without knowing what it was." You smile at his honesty and he helps you off the floor. Jeff boos and you turn twords him, and with that leave a bright red handprint on his cheek. 

           He groans at the stinging sensation covering his cheek. You grab a cookie from the bowl next to the fridge and wink at EJ. You walk to your room and eat your cookie. You lay back thinking about the masked man. "He's so sweet...." "Who is," you jump and the sudden voice and see EJ sit on the edge of your bed. You smile and sit beside him, "you silly....you could have just let me eat that brownie but you didn't." EJ looks to you, " I could never do that I care for you too much." You blush at his words and you place your hand on his knee. "You know you've never shown me your face without the mask," you say looking up at him. He lets out a breathly laugh and smiles untying the mask. He pulls it off exposing his gray skin, sharp teeth, and gapping holes where his eyes should be. He smiles down at you, " you know your very pretty (Y/N)..." You giggle, "Your not so bad yourself Jacky." He smirks at the pet name and puts his hand on your thigh.

           You look up at him and he leanes closer you close your eyes and lightly plant you lips on his. He squeezes your thigh sliding his hand up slowly. He climbs on top of you and kisses you neck. He covers every inch of your neck searching for your sweet spot. You let out a small moan and he soon realizes he has found it. He covers the spot in kisses abusing it. Bitting, licking, sucking until he's left a large hickey marking you as his. You moan at his touches. Too distracted you dont even notice that ur shirt is gone. He kisses each nipple and the licks down you belly to the rim of your shorts. He grabs them with his teeth dragging them down slowly till they are completely off. You look up at him still fully clothed and whimper. He chuckles and pulls off his tank top and his jeans leaving him only in boxers. You slide your finger in the elastic of his boxers and look up at him. He smiles, "go ahead princess." Without hesitation you pull off his boxers. You blush and EJ lays you down. Without hesitation he presses into your warmth. You weren't a virgin but it had been a while and still hurt. You groan and he starts with slow teasing trust. You moan as he picks up the pace. Soon sounds of your moans and panting fill the room. Without warning, you tighten around EJ and curl your toes releasing. With a few more trust EJ pulls out covering you belly in his climax. He falls beside you and pulls your body against his. "Mine," he says tightening his grip. You giggle and smile, "yours."

(A/N) Thank you all for your support. I really appreciate it and I'm fully open for request. Lemons; fanfics; or even just regular stories. I've been thinking about doing lemons and horror stories. Tell me what u think about that. Please I'd love request for lemons or horror stories etc. Love you guys thank you all again for your loyalty, love, and support.