My Family Origins Is A little Messed Up

Sometimes we all have to come to the decision that everyone who's in our lives now won't be in them later. That one day everyone leaves us. The life I lived never allowed me to even try to be happy at all. My brother and parents died a very long time ago from vampires and that day hunts my mind and memories daily. I wish I could hit a restart button but I know I can't. This life is a very lonely life and I knew that going in, but that was when I had a family and wasn't doing this completely alone. It sucks because I'm not even done high school yet. I know I have family, but they don't know about this life and they never can which makes me feel even more alone.

"Damien wake up!" The familiar voice.

"I'm awake Aunt Alicia." I yelled down.

"You ready boy?" Uncle Josh asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

    I put the demon knife in my pants and two stakes in my backpack. I walk down stairs and got into my truck and drove to school. I get out and walk into school. I walk in and see someone staring at me as their eyes became a solid black. I walk over to them and push them into the room pulling out the demon knife holding it against his throat.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Fuck off hunter." He laughed.

    I cut his face and throw him to the ground. I punch his face with the knife in my hand and hold it back to his throat. 

"Damn Winchester." He laughed.

"Why did you call me Winchester?" I questioned.

"Please. Everyone in hell knows about you." He laughed as blood came out.

"My last name is Frost!" I yelled.

"Keep telling yourself that." He laughed.

"My father is Henry Frost!" I screamed.

Finally I got tired of hearing his mouth and stabbed him with the blade. I walk out and fix my shirt and walk to first block. I acted like nothing happened and like everything was normal. Why did the demon call me Winchester? Why did he not accept frost as my my family name? I needed answers and I knew the one person who could give them to me. I walk to an old hunter's house who's name is Castiel. I knock as he yells me to come in. 

"Hey Castiel can you help me?" I asked.

"What's up kid?" He asked.

"A demon called me by the name Winchester. Why?" I questioned. 

"Well I'll be damned. Dean said he had a son, but never said who." He laughed.

"Dean?" I asked.

"Yes. Dean Winchester is your father." He laughed in surprise. 

"What about my family i've known?" I asked.

"Dean put you up for adoption when your mother died. When she died by the hands of Sam." He replied.

"Sam?" I asked.

"His brother. Your uncle." He replied.

"Well this just gets more fucked up by the minute. Anything else I should know?" I ask.

"I'm not a hunter." He replied showing me his wings. 

"What the hell are you Castiel?" I asked.

"I'm an angel of god." He replied. 

"Well this is just great." I replied rubbing my neck.