cross line

"Don't ever u try to cross this line! " Youngjae said half shouting while pointing on the line that he draw on their table since the teacher ask Youngjae and Nahee to sit together at class.

" are u crazy?? Just sit beside u i just can feel like stay in a hell! " Nahee fight back with her word.

" nice! It was nice seeing the both of u sitting together " Mr. Lim said with his arrogant face.

"Seonsaengnim! Why do i need to sit beside him???? " Nahee stand up and voice out her feels.

"There is a lot other place to sit but why beside me??! " Youngjae also stand and voice out.

" Nahee are u really still don't get it? I put u to sit beside Yoohee what have you done to her?  You trick her until she fell down from her chair. I put u beside Hansae u broke his glasses what else? I put u beside Jaerin.. Yeah i know u are not doing anything to her but u make the window broken into a pieces.. So did u think about all of this??  Because of your mistake all of the student had to paid for the window.. Did you get it now??? " Mr. Lim.

" and you! Choi Young Jae u also the same..! Why i put u beside Nahee.. If i put u beside other girl u said that u doesn't want sit beside a girl.. I put u beside a boy u said they disturb you.. They hurt you and too many complains so i pair the both of you i think that was the best choice that i have since the both of u are quite similar.. " said Mr. Lim again.

" seonsaengnim... It's unfair! " Nahee can't control herself.

" ya!  Choi Youngjae Choi Nahee can't the both of you just sit quietly without complain?? " said Joonyoung the class president plus Choi Youngjae best friend.

(Why Youngjae not sitting beside Joonyoung??  Because Joonyoung choose to sit beside his girlfriend Seokyung . U know sometimes a person will betrayed his bestfriend for girlfriend... 😌😌)

The class become silent after Joonyoung words.. And the class start like usually.

Nahee POV
"Aishhh... I know Mr.lim plan all of this since he know about me and this monkey zoomba.. "

ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ

How? Starting to love Youngjae now~~♥♥
Any Youngjae fans?? Let's be friend!! 
Hahaaha!!
Comments down there!
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩