A Broken Heart

I'm just a guy. A guy that is just lucky. Lucky to be inloved to a woman.

So I went in this little shop. Then I met this pretty girl looking for goods. I asked her "Ma'am, what's your name?" Then I just thought, you can't just reach in to ladies quickly like that! Luckily, she answered, in a nice way. Her name was "Angela". Such a nice name, right? He asked my name then responded nicely like hers. To cut the long story short, I asked her for a cup of tea just 3 blocks from here and yes, we did had a cup of tea. We knew each other and became friends.

For 3 months, I talk to her every day via phonecall... And yeah, I don't really have something to do with my life... I'm just a programmer, and I'm 22.

I remembered this day, this one day, I saw her holding hands with someone and kiss cheeks to cheeks. I was like, troubled because I thought "Have I wasted my time for this?!" I walked straight up, holded the guy's shoulder then turned him around to me. Face to face, he was OLD! Turns out, it's her father!

I quickly said, "How's it going? partner?"

Then he quickly asked "Who are you?"

Then Angela interrupted, "He's my friend"

To cut this short, we hang all out each other and chattered.

It was great.