She Will Be Loved

I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout, "It's too late!" I wanted to acknowledge the fact that I left it alone for too long. It's been exposed to the society, and now it's useless. I should've zipped it up, locked it away. Put it in a bag, and threw it in its savior's stomach.

     But I didn't. I left it sitting there, probably longer than five minutes. Now I had a choice, to save it slightly or let it perish.

     After 30 seconds of contemplating, not wanting to waste more time, I grabbed the used tea bag, put it in a plastic snack bag, then tossed it in the refrigerator.

'It's still usable.'

'It's not worthless.'

'It can be saved.'

     I kept whispering acknowledges of encouragement to myself, but I knew it couldn't be saved. Not everything can be saved, and this was just one example. I kept it in it's rite full place, just in case one day, something will somehow save it.

     I made my way to the couch, planting myself in it. I stared at the blank television that most likely no longer worked. I had no idea what to do with my life.

     I had just graduated high school, now 18. No family, no social life. My mother recently passed away and my father never cared, although he as well has passed. He did nothing but hurt us.

     As for my mother, she was an aspiring lady. She worked all day, which I was grateful she had such a terrific job, but she didn't supply what I really needed, which is love.

     I've never felt the feeling of love. Never have experienced nor expect to in my future. Although I do know it's a wonderful feeling. Why wouldn't It be? Love is said to be the center of all. Some love is bad, where as most is positive. I'd prefer to not experience it, for I've heard it always hurts in the end. But I know not everything is the same for everyone. But still, I had this feeling that I'd never fall in love, unless it was with an innocent puppy id live out my life with. I just knew, love isn't for everyone...

A/N

Well... I hope you like this! It's just pretty much of a prologue. Sorry if it's not that good. I know it's short, and I apologize. I just want you to kind of get a sensual feel of the story. Next chapter will be more intuit. I might write right now after my shower. Maybe.... If you're lucky.

Well please vote, comment, share, and anything to promote my story. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEEAASSEE do not copy, or take any ideas from it. I'm okay if this is your inspiration, but no stealing my ideas. Thanks for reading! ♥♡♥

p.s. if anyone will be so kind of making me a cover, you can email me at @brylynndance13@gmail com