01

"You need to talk about your feelings Melin." My mom said as she drove and I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to talk to you mom, Not to you and not to any stranger." I said.

My mom just decided to send me to some kind of group for teenagers who have trouble to talk about their problems. Some are getting bullied and some just have gone crazy or people with anxiety. Some kind of intervention or something. I don't really know how to explain it. I didn't want to go, I mean I am perfectly fine.

"You will talk about your problems there and others will talk about their problems and maybe you can help each other out." She said. "I don't have a problem mom!" I yelled.

"I know you have problems Melin. You can't tell me that you're not sad about losing your dad!" My mom screamed and after that it was totally quiet in the car. I lost my father because he committed suicide. I was hurt because of that I admit.

"Sorry, I just don't know what to do anymore." My mom said as she parked the car. "I just want you to talk about your feelings, maybe you become happier after expressing yourself." She continued and I knew she was close to crying.

She was trying to help me. I knew that this stupid talk group thing wasn't going to work but I decided to go if that made her happy. "Okay mom I will go." I said as I opened the car door. She smiled to me.

"I love you Melin." She said before I stepped out of the car. "Love you too." I said and closed the door.

I walked over to the building and went inside. I searched for room 008 and I knocked on the door when I finally found it. I slowly opened it. "Come in." I heard a male saying.

"Hi I'm here for the talking group thing." I said and I saw teenagers sitting on chairs staring at me. "You must be Melin? You're new here." The man said and I nodded.

"Call me Danny." He said and walked over me to give me a hand. "Melin." I said and I looked at a chair where nobody was sitting on. "Take a seat." Danny said and I walked over to the chair and sat down.

I looked around and there were like thirteen people in this group, boys and girls mixed. Some looked pretty normal and some looked depressed. Everybody in here has a problem and I am kind of curious what that is of every one of them.

"Lets start with Amanda." Danny said and he look at a girl that was probably seventeen years old. "I'm still getting bullied just like last week." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Did you stand up for yourself Amanda?" He asked. I looked around again. My eyes stopped at a guy with a black hoodie. I couldn't really see his face because he had a hat on. Just looking at him made me feel weird.

It was a tall guy. You saw a few strands of brown hair. You could feel the darkness. What happen to him? "New girl, Melin?" Danny said and I looked at Danny.

"Do you want to talk about your problem?" He asked. "If you don't feel comfortable yet, you don't have to, there are people here who haven't talked about their problems yet, don't feel pressured." He continued.

"I'll wait. I'm not ready yet." I said and Danny nodded and I looked at the guy again but this time he also looked at me. I quickly looked away but I felt him looking at me.

He was so handsome that it scared me. His jawline was so sharp and his lips where so full. I couldn't really tell the colour of his eyes because of the shadow of his hat but it had to be brown or green-ish.

There were bags under his eyes and his face was pale. He looked tired. What did happen to him?

"Ethan, Want to talk about your feelings or problems?" Danny asked and looked at the guy with the black hoodie. He shook his head and looked at me again.

His looked at me and I couldn't help but stare back. It was like his eyes told me to not look away. It was a bit scary. My heart started to race. "Ethan you never told us your problem and you're coming here for three weeks already." Danny said.

"Well, It was not my choice to come here." He said while he still looked at me. "Talking about your feelings is better than not talk about your feelings." Danny said and Ethan stopped staring at me and looked at Danny.

I kinda felt relieved that he didn't look at me anymore. "I didn't ask for this talking group shit." Ethan said as he raised his voice. I felt uncomfortable in here. "It's okay Ethan, tell us when you're ready." Danny said and Ethan sighed.

Ethan looked at the ground again and didn't pay attention the rest of the hour.

---
I walked out of room 008 and I felt Ethan staring at me again. I just knew he walked behind me but I didn't want to look around. "Melin right?" I heard him asking so I stopped walking.

Should I turn around?

I turned around and looked at him. He looked so serious. "Yes?" I asked. "Why are you here, you look so normal?" He asked as I looked at the ground. "It's nothing." I answered because I didn't want to talk about it and I thought it was weird that he talked to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he became a little nervous. "None of your business." He said. I raised an eyebrow. He wanted to know why I'm here but talking about him is weird. Okay.

"Well, my issues are also none of your business." I said as I gave him an attitude. He stayed serious, why is he so serious? "I understand." He said and he walked away. "Hey Ethan?" I said and ran up to him.

He looked at me and he didn't expect me to know his name I guess. "Yes?" He said and let it sound like a question. "Why are you so serious?" I asked and he looked at the ground.

"Why not?" He asked. He is trying to be all mysterious or something. "I mean I haven't seen you smiling." I said and I giggled a little. "I don't have a reason to smile." He said and I immediately stopped smiling.

What happened to him?

"You need to have fun in your life right? Going to parties and-" I started but he cut me off. "I hate parties." He said and I was quiet. "I love them." I said after a moment of silence.

"Doesn't matter, what I'm saying is make some fun!" I said. "Why should I? I don't even know you so why are you giving me advice." He said and that made me shut up.

Why was I giving advice? He clearly doesn't want it.

"My dad is here I have to go." He said and I nodded. "See you next Saturday?" I asked and he nodded. "My parents are making me go so you're stuck with me." He said and walked away.

I saw my mom waiting in the car so I ran over to the car. "Hi." I said as I sat down and closed the door. "Hey did you have fun?" she asked and sighed. "I had the time of my life." I said sarcastic.

"Was that a nice guy?" My mom asked. "Who is a nice g- oh you mean Ethan?" I asked. "That guy you were talking to." She said.

"He is a little strange." I said and laughed. "What was his problem?" She asked and I lifted my shoulder. "I don't know." I said and I kept thinking about Ethan. I'm curious about him.