1: vampires?!

~Ember POV~

"WAIT UP EMBER!" Sky yelled out of breath. Sky AKA Skylar, she's my best friend. She has shoulder length curly platinum blonde hair, Green colored irises, and a sun kissed complexion. she's about as opposite of me as it gets, well on looks really I guess. I mean I have silky pin straight long black hair, silver eyes just like they say vampire eyes look, and skin as white as snow. We both being the young age of 18.

"I'm right here silly! You wont lose me.'' We run through the woods, jumping over roots and rocks. I slow my running to a stop at the sight of a large beautiful gothic vine covered building. "Woah Sky look at this!'' I nudge her.

"Wow Em, th-ats really pretty.'' she says all out of breath. Glad I'm on the cross country and track team, has lots of advantages for real life situations.

I walk over closer out of the woods towards the beautiful building. "I-I don't think that's a good idea Em especially considering its almost dark." Sky says, "What if its one of those vampires? EM?!" I step up onto the porch. I knock on the door but it opens on one knock.

"Hello? anyone home?" I turn to Sky, ''See its fine, there's no one her-'' as soon as I say that I want to take it back. I see a young man flash before me, at the most he is probably 23. Jet black hair, he has the same silver eyes I do, skin as white as snow and a jawbone that could probably cut diamonds. he wears a black tshirt, ripped black jeans, a red flannel tied around his waist and black out hightop vans. his hair messy and slightly sticking out of his gray beanie. I turn to leave but he flashes before me again and closes the door.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" another vampire appears with short blonde hair and darker silver eyes. He is much taller than the other vampire maybe by a few inches. He must be like 6'4. He looks older maybe late 20s early 30s. He has a smug smirk on his face. He walks over to Sky and caresses her cheek, and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"w-e were uhhhh just leaving sir.'' Sky said quite full of fear.

''Its Erik. You?'' he said in a bland tone.

''Sky.''

"Is that fear I smell...Sky?'' Erik smirks.

I move to block Sky but the other vampire moves me so quickly its not even funny. As fast as I can blink He has me in the library.

"Uhhhhh... where are we?'' I say without a hesitation or fear.

"we are in the uhhh library.'' He says looking down at his feet. "oh uh, My name is Rune by the way, yours?''

"My name is Ember." he flashes close to me.

"That's a beautiful name... for a beautiful being." he guides my chin so that I am looking him in his icy silver eyes. Wow did he just call me beautiful, hes so handsome plus hes a vampire. "Well I guess your staying here for the night, ill guide you to your room."

"Wait!' I grab his hand and he whips around,

"what, young Ember?" he says as he smiles.

"I don't know if this is rude to ask but how old are you Rune?" I ask timidly.

"No not rude at all most vampires like sharing their ages, heck its kind of a competition. I am a small age of 120. I mean when my human life ended I was only 20. you?" he said as he looked down at his feet.

"I'm 18, but yeah. Lets go up to my room. He sticks out his arm like a gentleman. I grab his arm and he leads me up the stairs to a room.

"Now this is my room, but ill let you stay here." I walk into a beautiful gray walled room with black rims, a black circular bed with velvet crimson red covers with black silk sheets. There is a black coffin in the corner if the room. There is a large stained glass door that leads to a beautiful balcony looking out on a small beach where the moon comes over the lake and the stars twinkle in the sky. There is a beautiful crystal chandelier hands off the ceiling over the bed.

"Wow! Rune! Your room is absolutely stunning!" I say.

" Just like you." Rune muttered under his breath.

"What?" I say as couldn't understand what he said because he sort of muttered it under his breath real quiet.

"Oh sorry I mean, really?! thank you Em. Oh wait can I call you that?" He said blushing. Was he really blushing?! Omg I made a vampire blush!

"Why of course you can call me that." I smiled and looked down at my feet. I feel my face get extremely hot. I look up and so does Rune... his fangs emerged. I feel a rush of an icy cold adrenaline.

"Wait! EM WHRE DID YOU GO COME BACK PLEASE THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I-I-I GET SORT-A UHHHHHH.... T-T-URNED ON I GUESS. I'm sorry Em. Please come back I had no intention of scaring you, or feeding off of you at all. I swear I will never hurt you. I promise!" he said pleading for me to come back. I could tell he was being dead serious about the 'I would never hurt you.' statement.

"Ok ok Rune I believe you, ill cut the disappearing act. sorry it just happens when I feel as though I am in danger or frightened buhhhhht I can also control it." I reappear in the spot I disappeared in.

"Woah Em what are you?! That was so cool!" he looked genuinely surprised that I could disappear and reappear whenever I wanted to. "how on earth did you do that?'' He smiled and giggled a little.

"I have the power of invisibility. I don't really know how I do that it just happens when I am ya know scared or in danger but when I want to control it I have to think of absolutely nothing or just think of the thing I love the most." I smiled and blushed as Rune tucks the strand of hair that covers my face behind my ear.

-------------------------------------------------------

well how did you like it?! had loads of fun making this!!!

Fun fact: Ive been obsessed with vampires ever since I was 6. IKR SUCH A YOUNG AGEEEEE!!!

-----------------------------------------------------