Do you Read Fanfics About Me?

*ATTENTION! The italics are what you are thinking! That is all, enjoy!* Words that are in italics and are in "quotations" are being mouthed.

"He slides up and down your thighs making your moan a bit." Oh my.

"'Jungkook. I need you now,' you say, biting my lip." Oh yes. "He slowly strips himself of  his clothing, revealing his throbbing co-"

You hear a bang on the door and quickly shut off your phone and throw it down onto the table as the door open, revealing the manager.

"Y/N! What are you doing!? We need you to do Jungkook's make-up! The concert is starting soon! Come on, chop chop!"

You stand up clumsily. "Ye-yes sir!"

He nods. "Good, now come on!" He disappears into the hallway.

You sigh. "Alright. Let's do it."

You hurry down the hallway into the room where you see the make-up staff and all members getting their make-up ready for the concert...all except for one.

They all look at you when you hurry in, clumsy.

"Ah! Guess who's late again!" Jimin teases .

Jennifer, the make-up artist doing his makeup, is trying to get him to face her.

You roll your eyes, "Oh shut up and face forward, Jimin! You're making it hard for Jen!"

He scoffs, "Fine...but-"

RapMon interjects, "No time for arguing guys, the show starts soon and Y/N needs to start on Jungkook."

"Thank you Namjoon," you sigh.

Jimin turns his head to sticks his tongue out at you, but Suga straight up smacks him across the head."Stop," Suga scowls.

 He pouts and faces forward.

You continue down the room until you see Jungkook sitting patiently on his phone with his music in his ears.

He looks up and widens his eyes, "Y/N! There you are! Are you ok? Where were you?"

"Sorry, I was um-it-it doesn't matter. Let me just get you ready for the concert."

He raises an eyebrow, a little bit curious. You're always disappearing off somewhere to read and write fanfiction...especially about Jungkook. You've always had a little crush on him, but you've always chosen to keep the relationship between the both of you as just friends. Although each year, the crush you had on him just go bigger and bigger as months went on.

You didn't think he could ever like you that way because of all the other girls that go absolutely crazy for him. Even after the two years of you working with them, you still get lost in the fanfiction, even though you've grown quite close to him and the rest of Bangtan.

The rest of the members like to tease you for being late and so clumsy, but Jungkook has always admired how good you are at your job, especially under pressure. You guys were kind of close actually. While the rest of Bangtan were silently getting their makeup done, you two chatter away while you did his. Though you were close, he always wondered what you did in your spare time. Having known you for so long, it's surprising that he didn't know you that well outside of "work".

As you did his makeup, he asks you, "Hey Y/N, what do you do, you know, outside of here?"

You blush. Why is he asking this all of a sudden?

You rub the foundation onto his face, covering the blemishes. "Oh-um, I just do normal...kind of normal things."

He raises an eyebrow, "Kind of normal things, eh? Care to elaborate?" He keeps eye contact with you as you do his make-up. No matter how you try to tear away from his stare, your eyes stay glued to yours.