Mommy

Just a quick note this book is VERY gory. There will be trigger warnings at the start of every 'gory' scene.
-----------------------------------
Edited

"Sora get under the the bed!" My mom yelled
as she hid me under her bed."And don't make sound!"

I didn't ask any questions and hid under the bed. I heard the door barge in and heavy footsteps walk in. I held my breath and closed my eyes. I hear yelling and screaming "I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY"I hear my mom yell.

There is a loud crash,that's followed by more yelling and more screaming. It feels like it's gone on for hours but it's only been a few seconds. Time seems to go in slow motion. I can make out one of the voices clearly. Takao it means noble man,but he is no noble man.

I heard other voices probably takao. I could make out feet from under the bed three pairs of feet and then my mothers. She never told me anything about money so what was she talking about when she said I don't have the money what is my mom hiding?

The floor is hard. I can see the remains of an old vase that my mom insisted on keeping

My thoughts are interrupted when suddenly the bed caves in and there is a scream. My mothers scream. Then a katana goes straight through the bed. The blood starts dripping trough the mattress and lands on my face like rain. Warm tears start to fall as in think about my mom. Alive one minute and dead the next. "Mommy..."I whisper.

I climb out of my spot my safe heaven. My shoulder length black hair is messy and I have on only pajamas. My eyes are red from crying. I don't have time to even get my things. It's not safe here even I know that. I walk out of the place I call home looking  back at it one more time. That night I swore to avenge my mother death. How is a 15 year old girl going to do that?

-----------------------------------------------
Hello
I was not very sure about making this I mean I was scared but a friend really motivated me to do this so why the heck not. I was so scared about what people would think about this that I didn't even want to make it, but I realized that I should just do it to try it and do what I like.

Talk to ya later friends