Almost Lost My Life

It was a Saturday, 6am, hitting the road, on my way to Pretoria (Grwmmy Awards). It was very exciting because I had been nominated for best young female singers and I couldn't wait for that part when they be like “and now we'll call the best young female singers”! OMG it's so great. As I hit the road my phone rings and I didn't know where I had put it so I had to start searching for it everywhere and guess what⁉ There's a huge truck heading to me, looked at the left, there's a huge river, look at the left, there are cute kids walking with their mothers and at the back of me there were loads of cars hooting! I then stopped but the truck wouldn't stop! OMW I'm dying today I say to myself. Then the truck driver drove to the river and quickly jumped out of the truck!! He was seriously injured even got transferred to Germany and I had to pay all the fees because I was wrong. He saved my life I said, but he recovered after a year and five months in coma. I feel like a terrible person! In fact, I am a terrible person. He passed away after spending a full year and five months in coma and three years of living a painful, traumatic life, all because of me. So I offered his family to pay for the funeral and all his expenses but I said to myself, “Even if I spend billions of trillions, this man will never come back to this world of trauma, ever again!” So I paid for his funeral and expenses and all three children's school fees and now the first born is doing her third year in university...
Don't be busy with your phone while driving, please, it can cost a live!