Royals

Prologue

"Princess Paige , I am here to inform you that your father has told me to tell you that you will be moving to America to be a normal teenager until you become queen." These were the exact same words that changed my life forever.

I was sent off to Los Angeles, California days after. Luckily my best friends Nina and Layla got to come with me. Heading to America was kinda scary especially since I was the the princess of Caladonia, A tiny little country near Costa Rica.

Since I was a princess I had to dye my gorgeous blonde hair brown to go "undercover". As I set off to my new life in America and begin my life as a regular 16 who lives in California all I can think about is my mother, who is dying of cancer as we speak.

I have no idea why my father is sending me to America at a time like this. I had no say in this decision what so ever and I fucking hate it. I may be a princess but I can assure you I most definitely have a sailors mouth. One of the many things my father hates about me.

My mom was always the caring compassionate one, As for my father he was that tough love kind of person. We've never had that tight relationship and we probably never will.

See when I was little we were a little close but never too close. When my mother got sick everything changed, he ignores me and shut me out fully.

It usually doesn't bother me, but shipping me off to America is real low even for him. But hey it is what it is. I guess this is what happens when you are a princess.

--------

Hey guys! Ok so this is my first book and I really hope you like it! I know it's short but This is just the prologue. The chapters will be longer and more interesting . Please please please pleaseeeeeeee vote and comment! I love you all!

💕Brooklyn💕