• Introduction •

Paper Jam, known to many by PJ, or Paper, will enter into what he thinks is the escape for the problems of their daily lives. Trying to forget the conflicts he had with Ink and Error, this one decides to accept the offer of his "father" and to enter in such of High Skull.

Paper Jam isn't the son of a relationship between Ink and Error, as many think it is. PJ was created during the most intense battle between Ink and Error, when the feelings FRUSTRATION and DETERMINATION reached their peak. While Error, rejected Paper Jam soon, Ink decided to take care of him, as if PJ were his son.

With 15 years old, Paper Jam runs away from home, meaning that Ink doesn't take care of him because he loves him, but rather because of pity.

Now with his 23 years of age, Paper traverses all the universes created by his father, balancing the universes. This doesn't yet have the power to create or destroy an entire Au, due to its lack of practice, but this doesn't prevent from wanting, in secret, to show that it isn't only a useless glitch, to his father, Error.

Meaning of PJ's left eye |

• Star - Normal. (Happy, cheerful, etc ...)

• Circle - Confused

• Tear - Sad

• Diamond - Angry

• Heart - Passionate, family, friends ...

_-• Currently •-_

Paper Jam stood in front of a large gate, surrounded by an elegant wall, made of pink marble, with bright amethyst crystals. Across that gate made of gold and diamond, one sees a huge garden, surrounded by all the specimens of flowers that exist.

Following the dirt track, Pj manages to see a lake, surrounded by benches of garden lamps. He already imagined himself sitting on a bench, watching the moonlight reflected in that crystalline water, and feeling the wind caressing his bony face, made of paint.

Further on, Paper arrives at a huge building, and equally beautiful. But he was too curious to enjoy the view. When he entered this large building, he could see a receptionist sitting in front of a secretary, who was apparently too busy to notice the other's presence.

-I'm sorry, but could you tell me where the dorms are? - PJ says, trying to be nice to that lady.

- Well, first I need to know your name ...- said the girl, without taking her eyes off the computer.

- I 'm Paper Jam. - Pj said a bit rude.

- O-Oh! So-Sorry! Mr. Paper Jam! - Said that little monster, reptile-shaped, finally facing the other.

She was just like Alphys, from Undertale, but the difference between this and the other is that this Alphys, had only been created to be a simple receptionist.

-If I had known it was you ... I would have replied soon!- Alphys said nervously.

Suddenly, a skeleton running out of nowhere appears, coming toward Pj. If it weren't the same to use his "Ink strings", to stop it, they would have fallen.

- BΣ ᄃΛЯΣFЦᄂ ЩΉΣЯΣ YӨЦ ЩΛᄂK, IDIӨƬ!- Pj complained, having flaws in his voice, which made it even more frightening.

- E-excuse me!- Swap!Sans said, nervous and frightened.

Blueberry or S!Sans was suspended in the air, bound by PJ's strings, on his feet and hands.

PJ sighs and releases Blue, turning to the maid. - Where the hell are the dormitories !?

- S-Sir... You're in room 7... - said Alphys, being more nervous.

- I know where that one stays, by the way, I sleep there! - Blueberry said, excited to be useful.

- We're roommates? Hahah... This will be a long stay.

Blueberry signals to Pj to follow him, and this one without many alternatives, decides to follow that Sans.

Well, for sure this day will be very lively.