Steven vs Adriel ?

Martas POV
I was sitting at the very top of the bleachers during a basket ball game sitting between Steven and Adriel .

Adriel was flirting with me and touching the inner part of my thighs

Adriel was flirting with me and touching the inner part of my thighs .
Me: Adriel !! Stop !! * laughs *
Adriel: why ?! *giggles*
Me: it tickles !!!! *screaming and laughing*
out of the corner of my eye I see Steven looking at us.. he looks bothered about the way Adriel is touching me . I turn to him and start talking to him .
Me: are you okay best friend ((:
Steven: yeah why wouldn't I be 😶
Me: Idk you seem kinda bummed
Steven: I don't like the way he's touching you *rubs the back of his neck*
Me: oh...
Steven: I mean seriously does he have no respect *glances over to Adriel*
Me: he's just playing around Steven
Steven: well maybe he shouldn't . He says under his breath
As we got to the 4th quarter Steven Adriel and I decided to walk outside the school before the halls get too crowded . When we got outside Adriel leans in for a kiss but is interrupted when Steven quickly pulls me back and hugs me . I look up at him but find him staring at Adriel as if he's saying " nice try " . Adriel pulls my wrist and softly kisses my neck . Out of no where Steven punches him in the jaw and next thing i know they're full on fighting .
Me: STEVEN !! STOP IT !!
I try to get in between them but nothing seems to work .
Me: STEVEN COME ON THIS IS STUPID !! YOURE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE !!
It seems he's ignoring everything I say and I grow in frustration.
Me: STEVEN IF YOU DONT STOP YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME EVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN !!!
that was a little too dramatic to be honest but it worked . Steven got up whipping the blood off his mouth and spitting on the concrete . 
Steven: Come on let's go . He says putting his arm around me .
As we walk away I turn around and see Adriel getting up from the floor with blood all over him and a bruised eye .
My house is pretty close to school so Steven and I got there in about 8 minutes . Steven lives a couple houses down from mine . I told him he could go inside because my mom was in a business trip . (My dad died when I was little) He quickly says sure and we head upstairs to my room . I look at him in disappointment and hug him .
Me: *whispering in his ear* why ?
I say while I'm still hugging him .
Steven: * whispers in my ear* because I love you .
Me: I love you too Steven but you didn't have to do that
Steven: ik but... it just hurts me when I see you with other guys .
Me: Steven you'll always be my main guy I say lightly punching his arm . You're always gonna be my best friend .
Steven: thats not really what I meant .
Me: oh.. well what did you mean ??
Steven: nothing . Nvm just forget about it . 
Me: oh.. okay..
Steven and I have been best friends since kindergarten and around 6th grade we started liking  each other . We're now in 8th grade but can't admit the feeling we have for each other . I guess we're both waiting for the other to tell how they feel .

Steven POV
Gosh I was so close to telling her how I feel.. how I truly feel . Why can't I just tell her . I know she feels the same.. I can feel it . I'm just too much of a pussy to ask her out . Maybe it's just that I'm afraid that it might ruin the friendship we have and that's the last thing I want to happen .
Me: hey can I maybe sleep over I say rubbing the back of my neck .
Marta: Sure i mean my mom isn't getting here until next week and we don't have school tomorrow .
Me: alright cool I don't want my mom looking at my lip haha .
My lip was kinda swollen from the fight but I mean I did worse to him .
Marta: lmao true maybe by tomorrow it'll get better
Steven: maybe if you touch it with your mouth it'll heal faster .
I always flirt with Marta but i can never tell if she knows I'm serious or if she thinks I'm just playing around .
Marta: Haha very funny she says sarcastically and rolls her eyes playfully .
Me: well best friend what we finna do ?! Are we gonna have an all nighter ?! 😏😏
Marta: duhhh !!!!
She jumps on me and I walk back words towards her bed . And let myself fall on the bed with her on top of me . She rolls to the other side so that she's laying next to me . We get under her blanket and we cuddle up together . She turns around so that we're facing each other and we talk for what seems like hours .

Martha's POV
Steven and I have been talking for the longest time . We just talk about life and school and our families . God he looks so damn cute . I just wanna kiss him . But I can't.. it'll ruin everything.. ik it will .
Steven: so high school
Me: what about it ?
Steven: are you ready ? cuz I'm not .
Steven and I are going to different high schools and it fucking sucks . I mean ig we can still talk to each other but what if we drift .
Me: I mean 8th grade barely started . I don't wanna think about that .
Steven: what are we gonna do
Me: what do you mean ?
Steven: well we're going to different high schools.. we're not gonna see each other as much .
I notice he's starting to tear up a bit .

Me: yes we will , I promise

Me: yes we will , I promise .
Steven and I talked all night until we fell asleep . We talked about skating , places we wanna go , things we wanna do together , future plans just stupid little things .
-
-
-
-
I know this chapter ends in a weird way but this is my first book lol I'll continue writing it soon ((: hope y'all are liking it 💕