Chapter 1: First day of school

(Crystal's POV)

~sigh~ Today is the first day of high school. I'm going to 9th grade this year and I'm so scared. It scares me to just think about it. The weird thing is that everyone from my school is going to the same high school. GREAT that's my luck...I won't be able to get away from those mean girls who keep bullying me and no one else. I know what your thinking ..why would someone bully one person when there are clearly other nerds to be messing with?

Don't ask me I'm the one they're bullying.

I apparently wasn't paying attention because I hit a telephone pole while walking. Lucky for me it didn't make a big noise, but I still got some eyes looking at me. I just looked down and kept walking, now I'm trying to walk past the people in front of me while they're talking about me.

Of course I ignored them. I'm not going to let it get to me since I'm already used to it ever since 6th grade.

I took a deep breath knowing that I was right in front of the school. Right above the door was a sign that said 'Welcome Bunnies'. Guess that our mascot is a Bunny, but I'm not sure that this place is as nice and cute as bunnies. From what I know about the school is that there is always fights going on, hope I'm not in one...but again I'm like popular for getting bullied, I'm also a easy target because I'm shy.

Its time....I open the door to the school and walk in. ~gasp~ EVERY THING IS PINK?!?!?!.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yay my first (short)chapter and first time making a story. I know it might be boring now but I'm sure it will get more interesting later. I (j)hope.......sorry I had to do that. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this first chapter ;)
Also sorry it was short ;(

Wooooooooooo