Hate into love #part 1

Hi my name is Rebecca i have been going to RJH (rally junior high). My first day of school I started liking this guy name Tyler he is in almost all my periods the two he isn't in is 4th period and 1st period. But Tyler is one of the popular kids at Or school and I'm one of the geeks how would that ever happen. No, he looks at me some times but I don't really think he noices me. Well in 2nd period or teacher partnered us up to do a project. Guess who I got? TYLER!!! Why did this have to happen Tyler hates me already he is going to hate me more now.
       (We worked on are project was kinda nice but alittle bossy)
     Well he asked me to his house to finish the project. 😱 I said sure and after that we had to go.
      (I got home after all day but all of my other periods was normal )
       I went to his house to finish the project and we had finished the project and I was getting ready to go home when he stopped me and told me he wanted to take me to the movies.😱 I said yea sure texted when you can and I gave him my number. He said that after getting to know me he had to get to know me alittle more that's why he asked me out to the movies.
         He called me that night saying that he can go Friday night at 8:00. Perfect.  
     TO BE CONTINUED.........