Copy Cat

"Seems like the whole city is rather dull today" a young man the age of twenty three sighed, pulling his fur trimmed coat over his head crimson eyes stared out among the crowd searching for amusement.
Looking down at his phone for a moment to cheek the time, he looked up to see a bit of gold brush through the crowd followed by the smell of burning tobacco. Smiling mischievously the raven haired man pushed himself off the wall he had leaned on to follow quietly behind his monster.
"Sushi, try  Russia sushi!" The restaurant owner Simon called from his usual corner waving flyers around and smiling at all those who pass. This restaurant was where the raven got his fatty tuna. 
"Yo, Shizuo" The Russian dark man said to a blonde, tall, honey eyed man. He looked up and removed his shades.
"How's it going Simon?" He asked his voice gruff.
The red eyes man had parkoured himself down from the building and was hiding behind a brick wall by an ally.
"It goes well." Said Simon The man handed the blonde a flyer. "You come for sushi, da?"
"Maybe another time Simon." He said running a hand through his hair. He offered a wave behind his shoulder as he walked away.
The raven followed , he went down the street to a coffee shop. There he met with Tom Tanaka. Who was a tanned man with dreads, dark brown eyes. They exchanged nodded and gestures. That's what the raven could see. He smiled slightly. Perfect.... He thought. Time to execute my plan. He typed something in his phone and pressed send.
As the man sat down, he smiled softly. As the exchanged gestures, the man grinned. There were four men approaching the cafe. Armed with machetes, and dressed in white. They busted through the window, both the blonde and brunette rose from their seats. The blonde punched one then the other making them both back up. He kicked the third in the gut and flipped the forth. The raven started chuckling to himself. He stayed and watched the fight go on. It exceeded his expectations but as much as it made him laugh and tickle with delight, he frowned and realized that the blonde won.
He tended as the man looked around outside the window. He then got off of the walk and followed the men down the street. They walked into a big building, the raven didn't enter. He waited. Three hours later the blonde emerged. He smiled again.
He walked to a park and sat in a bench lighting a cigarette. He took in a drag and let out a puff of smoke.
The raven approached him from behind and held his fingers to his mouth like he was having a smoke. He sat down beside the man. Each time the blonde took a drag or ashes his smoke the raven copied his movements. "Nice day, ne?" He said. The blonde turned his head making him do the same but the opposite way. A mirror image.
"Izayaaa!" The blonde screamed. The raven mocked his words with his lips. "I told you to stay out of Ikebokuro." He snarled.
"The raven held the snarl, the blonde looked at him and arched a brow. He made to punch the raven but the raven did the same thief fist colliding. The raven thought he just broke his hand. His winced.
"Ha." Said the blonde. "You lose."
"You lose." Said the raven holding his injured hand.
"Stop that." Said the honey eyed blonde.
"Stop that." Said the raven.
"Seriously," The blonde put his hands up, "Stop flea."
"Seriously, stop flea." He repeated. The blonde put a hand to his hip and rubbed his chin.
"Shizuo is the greatest." He said.
"Shizuo..." began the raven swallowing, "is the great-" he could continue, "pain in the ass that I call monster." He said lowering his hands and shoving them into his pockets.
"Damn it, flea." Shizuo said, he walked up to a sign and pulled it out of the ground. The flea took out his knife.
"I'm not playing your games you pest." He bellowed, swinging the sign low. The raven jumped over it and smirked swiping at the blondes black vest.
"Seems like yuh are Shizuo." He sang. He ran down a  street and the other followed. He smiled.
"Now Shizu-chan we can be friends." He said backing up into a wall it was a dead end.
"No, I'm not going to be your friend." He said. "I'm gonna smash you to hits." He swung with the sign, the other dodged and swiped with his knife.
The blonde was cut in the chest, making him stumble back.
"Damn flea." He grumbled holding his chest.
The raven watched and swiped at the other again. He made it around him and booked it for the hills. He survived another day against the monster of Ikebukuro. He laughed to himself.
The next day the raven followed the blonde as he was on his job and got bored. He followed him to an ally and stopped when the other lit a smoke. He came closer so he stood beside the man. He held his hand out like the other and tipped his head up like the blonde as well. He smiled to himself. He copied each movement.
"Thought I told you to stay away flea." Muttered the blonde.
"You did." He said not copying what the other said.
"Well, what are you doing back?" The blonde asked,
"Clearly I'm here to make your life hell." He said.
The blonde stood and so did the raven. He smiled slightly and grabbed the raven shoulders so did the red eyed man. They looked at each other and smirked. The raven didn't know what was going on but went with it. The blonde leaned forward and so did the raven.
"I'm going to make your life hell." He said before leaning in closer and closer. The raven copied the movements and found himself kissing the blonde.
The blonde pulled back to crest space and left a shocked raven standing there his arms up in the air: What was that? Why was that nice? Am I gay?
These quest presented themselves to him.
He didn't answer then he just turned on his heels and left the area. Going back home he sat at his desk and held his chin in a hand.
"What was that?" He asked no one. "Am I gay?" He asked aloud. "I can't be."
Shizuo promised him hell and that's what he got, that what the raven got for being a copy cat.