Me & Crazy

LOST STARS ~another story~

Marceline POV

Someone rang the doorbell to my apartment.

I dropped the phone to my couch & ran towards the door to answer it.

"Who is it?" I asked & as I opened the door... well, let's imagine I was inside an aftershock.

"Lance!? What do you think you're doing—"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because suddenly his arms were already wrapped around my body.

I'm not sure what was happening exactly when I tried to push his embrace away, "Lance! Stop it... ! Let me go & explain why you're here in New York!" I pushed him finally.

He looked at me with those eyes, like he doesn't need to tell me why he's here, "Do... I have... to...?" He asked as he stepped forward, closer to my face.

He was looking down at me, like literally looking down because he's so fucking tall, & stared at me intently.

"Y-yes, Lance, you have to or else your brother is going to worry about you," I replied, stuttering over my words because his face is seriously close to mine.

And then he kissed me.

At first my eyes widened because he's my client's brother but then...

It started slow at first, then I felt his lips go even into mine, hungering for more. I started to feel the hot sensation all over my head & I was going circles because he was kissing me hard for real.

We walked inside my room, I walking backwards while he leads me inside, kissing & not kissing & then everything in between until we fell on my couch.

I felt my phone vibrate under our shifting bodies but I ignored it for a while because I was still busy feeling Lance who was above me, caging me in his arms.

In that moment I thought, this could go on forever, so I was the first one to break our make-out session so I could look at his face, who was looking down on me again, that was frowning.

"Why... did we stop...?" He asked, his shallow breaths coming & going.

I touched the sides of his face with both of my hands & said, "I don't even know why we're even doing this..." I gave him a faint smile & kissed him softly on the lips.

After that we just laid there cuddling on my couch, listening to our silence & our breathing. I can hear his fast heart beat next to my ear & I felt my face go hot.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He didn't answer at first, just stroked my hair like he always does, & said, "I was worried.... Since you're so far away... from my... house..." He held me tighter, "I... didn't know... what to do... if you weren't... there..."

I giggled, overjoyed by the thought that he'd go so far to worry as to follow me to New York, & said to him, "You know my trip here is only for a week, right? By the way it's only a seminar I'm attending. I won't be having patients for a while but," I kissed his nose, "you're an exception."

We shifted on the couch again & we both looked at each other & for a moment I thought we were warped inside the irises of our eyes, seeing each other's souls & all that cheesy crap.

"You know that you have to go back home eventually, right?" I said, breaking the momentary stance that we were having.

Lance only grumbled so he started giving me a shower of kisses saying, "I don't... want to go... yet..."

I only laughed softly, letting him kiss me all over, & we stopped again & laid there on the couch.

It's either he's crazy, I'm crazy, or we're both crazy.

We laid there, going mad for each other's presence yet we remain still.

-END OF ~another story~-

 A/N: I know, Marceline is my character in Lost Stars but I was willing to give her a spin-off story that's only about her (I don't know about Aly though if she's making one for Grace but oh well) & Marcy deserves a story of her own at some point... right?