Ticci Toby x Reader ~ Lemon

Running just keep running.....The dried leaves beneath ur feet crunch as you continue to run. You weren't sure what was chasing you let alone if it was chasing you. Here lets get a quick flash back.

  ~Flash Back~

You were walking in a woods looking for inspiration for your new painting. You just so happened to walk past a few pieces of paper that were stuck to trees. you ignored them and continued walking. After about 5 minuets of walking you heard a loud male scream. You jump, you see a tall figure tearing what looked like a teenage boy apart. You scream the tall figure turns towards you. And with that you ran you ran and ran.

Anddddd here you are you continued running you trip and tumble to the forest floor. You hold your ankle in pain and hear what sounds like popping of bone. "W-whose there.." you utter out trying to sound brave. "Y-you know t-t-these woods aren't s-safe for a y-young lady l-l-like yours-s-self ," you hear an unknown voice utter out. You scream, "please! Please don't hurt me I won't tell anyone what I saw just please let me live!" The crunching of leaves approaches you and you try to drag yourself away. A hooded figure grabs your ankle and you scream. The man pulls his hood down and you see his pale face covered in blood.....well the pieces of face you can see, the man seems to be wearing a mouth gard and goggles. "S-s-shut it or I-I-I'll kill ya r-right now, the man says in a stern tone motioning to his two hatchets on his belt . You cover your mouth and stare at him petrified. "M-m-might as well i-in-introduce myself t-to my v-victim, n-names T-T-Ticci T-T-Toby," he says his neck popping. And with that memories of your beloved friend Toby flood back. After his sister died he stopped going to school or even leaving his room. A tear rolls down your cheek as you think of the many days the two of you played video games together, and rode bikes. After a month none knew where he went. You get snapped from your thoughts from the sound of the mans neck popping. You whisper to yourself, "I miss you Toby......" The man gets on one knee to your level, "wh-what was t-that..?" You look up at the man, "Toby......my best friend Toby.....I haven't seen him since his sister died....your name reminded me of him.."

The man stares at you, "(Y-Y/N).....I-it's  me m-me Toby." Your eyes well up with tears as you stare back at him. He hugs you and you burry your face in his neck. "TOBY.....Toby I missed you, where did you go, why did you go, why are you here...?" You hear crunching approaching you, Toby stands and hits you over the head with the butt of his hatchet. And with that you are out.

~Toby's P.O.V~

I....can't let her know about this....about what happened she'll never forgive me....I'll lose the one girl I've ever really cared about. I can't...I can't lose her  not again.