Prologue

December 12, 1973

"Oh they're so precious." Alice cooed, bouncing on of the twins in her arms. Molly smiled, holding the other twin in her arms. "She's going to be feisty, I can tell that already." Arthur chuckled. "Screamed like a banshee." Alice ran her finger down the face of the little girl, who blinked her big blue eyes sleepily. She had a few tufts of red hair sprouting from the top of her head already. Her brother, twin 2, was completely bald.

"What are their names?" Frank asked, laying a hand on his girlfriend's arm. Molly and Arthur looked at each other. "Charles and Penelope." They declared. Alice smiled down at the baby in her arms. "Strong name for a little warrior. Penelope is going to be a lion for sure."

"Two hours old and already sorted?" Fabian Prewett appeared in the doorway, crossing his arms. "I mean if she's anything like my baby sis she definitely will be a lion." He grinned. His twin brother popped up on his left. "And as the resident twin uncles, we will be sure to teach them everything we know."

"Oh no!" Arthur put his head in his hands, and the others laughed. Alice laid the baby down in her crib next to the bed. "Congratulations again, both of you." Frank said, offering a hand for his girlfriend to take. "We need to be heading off now, mum will be wondering where we've gotten to!" They ducked out the room, and Gideon moved out of the way to let them past.

"Get some rest, you two." Fabian said. "We'll entertain the babies." The twins took a baby each, and Molly settled down into be bed, her husband holding her hand. "You've done so well, Mollywobbles." He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

Half an hour later, she would be woken by screams and yells, and their life would be changed forever when the death eaters break in and steal their little girl. 

A/N Hi everyone! This is still my most popular fanfic, and I have decided to completely re-write it. Hope you enjoy!