the beginning to the end

(Y/n p.o.v)
Hi im y/n l/n i am 15 in human years but am 18 in demon years. My mother was killed when i was young i have 3 sailings. I am the middle child my dad of course. He is the only person that gives me his time because ash the 2nd oldest. Will and i mean will not take our fathers place as king. Me and ash and our little sister fire ran away because of our father. As we ran into slenders woods we came close to a house it was hung. We ran in and see people lived here we were going to leave but we bumped into something. I of course had to pushes my siblings down and turned to see slender.

(Slenders p.o.v)
I walk in after a killing spree and see kid's in my house. I see the middle child pushed her siblings to the floor. She looked at me she is so pretty she sees me and calms down. And helps her family up.

S.slender  y/n.(you)

S: hello children are u lost?
Y/n: no we just ran away from our dad
S: and may i ask who ur father is?
Y/n: oh of course he is zalgo.
Everyone: ZALGO!!!!
Y/n: yes and thats. Ash the 2nd oldest and over there. Is fire the youngest and me im the middle child the names y/n.
Jeff: nice to know now get out!!
Jane: ya freaks go!!
Y/n: wow dad was right about u guys having no respect.
Ash: hay were is masky?
Jeff: why so u can kill him
Y/n: no dumb ass we'd like to see or oldest brother.
Everyone: BROTHER!!!!
masky: did someone call me
Ash: yes that was me
Masky: ASH LILLY Y/N!!!!
All three of us: hay masky.

( 308 Words)