chapter 1 lost

Scarlet was a quirky ,odd girl who had stumbled upon an oddly long and big rabbit hole burrowed into the side of a twisted and knotted tree but had curiosity gotten the best of her she jumped and took a deep plunder into the darkness of the unknown not knowing whether she could get out or stay down there forever alone, cold and no one would know that shes even down there or for some people she wouldn't EXIST.
Continuing on she had no idea where or when this so called "rabbit hole" would end but on the other end scarlet also didn't really want to find out.On the way down she seen beds and tea kettles and tea cups floating everywhere,she thought for a second then said "how in the world is this stuff floating isn't there something called...gravity?"as scarlet said that she realized she was FLOATING as well and her big bright black and blue dress looked like an unfolded umbrella and her long, curly, dirty blonde hair was floating as almost if they were in outer space,finally she screamed in confusion and yelled "what the heck is going on here,first of all everything is floating even i'm floating and this is a flipping rabbits hole,A FLIPPING RABBITS HOLE!".oh by the way scarlets dress was black and blue with little strings that attached to her cape which was attached to the back of her dress which also attached to her white thin,swirled laced gloves.One of the gloves went to her elbow and the other ended at her wrist the finger holes were cut about half way up her finger plus she had long lace high heel boots and they were black and red with white swirls on them.