Chapter 1

Hi i'm Anna i'm 13 and I live in Los Angles and I moved here from North Carolina. It all started when my dad told me that we are moving to Los Angles because he got a promotion in his job as a lawyer. My mom died when I was a baby because she had cancer. I miss my home in North Carolina because i had a few friends and they were so nice to me.In my old school I was a top student and my dad expect me to be an all A student.But that all gonna change when we go to my new school.

i saw a moving van and the moving people move all of the furniture and a lot of boxes.When we got to the new house it was so big. My dad says " welcome to our new home Anna and you can pick which room you want to be your room".When I went upstairs i only saw two rooms and two bathrooms. IN the downstairs I saw a big kitchen and a living room and a bathroom. So i quickly went upstairs and quickly pick the room with the big window in it.my dad pick the room with a huge bed and a bathroom and closet next to his room.I was so excited to decorate my room soon.When we were done all packing I quickly ask my dad if I could decorate my room and my dad say in a strict voice" Alright Anna but I have to check if it apporite".I say" okay " and than I went on my dad iPad and search easy paper decorations for room and i show it to my dad and he approved it.

 When i went upstairs I had a stack of color paper and scissors and start decorating my room.When i was finished and showed it to my dad and my dad was impressed.My room was decorated with butterflies going up to the wall and the roof is covered with paper stars.Than the day after the moving I was getting the mail and in the mail it showed my new school rules and my seclude. When i got to my new house i opened the mail and saw my seclude and the rules for my school.I showed my dad my seclude and the rules in the school and the school was called North Hills middle school.I start going to that school  in tomorrow. Luckily before we moved to Los Angles we got school supplies before school and my dad choose my school supplies instead of me and my outfit for my new school.So i was oblivious a bit nervous when it comes to school and my dad told me "don't worry your gonna be a great in school and also don't talk to boys there nothing but trouble".

The next day comes and it was the day of my first day in school.I was excited for my new school and i prepared for the first day.When I looked in the clock and look in my seclude and i was late on my first day.When i was trying to look for my dad and when i finally found my dad he was in the kitchen.I say on the top my lungs"DAD WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL RIGHT AWAY I OVERSLEPT DAD WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!". My dad was so surprised that we both basically ran to the car and got to my school.When we got to my school the bell rang and i got my seclude and went to my first period.Except one problem i went to the wrong class on my first day in school.The teacher called out all the other students names except mines and the teacher ask " what your name and i say my name"my name is Anna Soti".The teacher replies"Your not in my class i think your in the wrong class".I looked in my seclude and did an embarrassing face and say"sorry i'm gonna go".I walk out of the classroom and everyone was looking at me as i walk out of the classroom.Than i finally found my 1 period class and i got inside the classroom and the teacher say"are you Anna " everyone stares at me.I say" yup that me " smiling awkwardly. Than i got to my desk and the 1 period teacher continues with it lesson.]

                                                                        To be continue...

wait until tomorrow for chapter 2 of what will happen to Anna in school.Don't forget to comment or vote which one is your favorite see ya!

:3