PAX West

Hey, Crystalinasia here! This is a collab with FanFictionalNerd and Krstals. Of course, this will be a full on story and will be on this account, the official collaborative account for me and FanFictionalNerd. Hope you all enjoy, it took a while to do this.

PAX West, 2016, Lizzie's POV

I could hear the thousands of people talking to each other and screaming as they saw my good friends Dan and Phil leave for their hotel room, most of those at my panel leaving immediately to try to get one last picture with them before all of PAX finished.

As my Q&A came to a close, I sighed while looking at the clock. It was currently 7pm, almost time for the creators party. I better get ready for it, I can't just walk in wearing jeans, a Barbie shirt, and my lanyard. So I went to my hotel room to get ready.

~~~~~~~•Time skip•~~~~~~

I walked absentmindedly into the party, not realizing the couple making out in front of me, who I almost bumped into. I had no clue where to go from here, all I saw was a crap load of people and a food table, not much else. I tried looking above the crowd, a hand showing above everyone else, my name barely audible from who ever started screaming it. I could still hear the lightning and thunder going on outside, it must be disastrous.

I jostled through the people toward  the hand in the air, finally able to make it to a table with around 5 other Youtubers sitting at it. "Lizard, good to see you!" My good friend, Phil, hugged me "Sorry we couldn't talk to you today-"

"It's fine, fans are fans" I giggled, Dan walking over and hugging me as well. I could see someone with green hair sitting at the table, looking at me as if I was the only person here. He probably doesn't know me, it would only make sense, I don't know him.

When Dan and Phil finally stopped hugging me, the green haired guy walked over and held his hand out "I'm Sean, or Jack, or Jacksepticeye, it's nice to meet you" A light Irish accent showing as he spoke.

I shook his hand "Lizzie or LDShadowlady, nice to meet you too, Jack"

I smiled and went in for a hug, I was always much more of a hugger. Right at that moment a ginormous lightning strike hit the building, a shocking sensation forcing me out of the hug. All the lights went out around us, but turned on shortly afterwards. "Did you guys feel that too?"

"The shock? Definitely" Jack responded

"Shock? What shock? The lights just went out, nothing else" Mark said, who I hadn't greeted yet. I raised my eyebrows, how could he not feel it?

After we had some drinks, I heard a buzzing noise coming from my phone, to which I pulled it out and saw I had to pack for my flight tonight.

"It's 1am, I gotta go pack for my flight at 4"

"So do I, mines at 5 in the morning" Jack replied. I quickly hugged him again, a large shock still between us "Ow! Jesus!"

"Well it was nice to meet you... um"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too" I tried at least shaking his hand, a small static charge between us again. What, am I not allowed to touch him? I awkwardly elbowed my way through the crowd and left the creators party, wondering what the hell happened between Sean and I.

After the flight, Sean's POV

The door to my home opened and shut as I walked in with my suitcases, immediately leaving them by the door for tomorrow and running to my room to put on my pajamas. PAX was amazing while it lasted, and it was a fun time being with all my long distance friends, but it sure as hell was exhausting.

I still don't understand anything that happened with that girl Lizzie. All I did was hug her and the electricity of a million lightning strikes separates us, shocking me every time I even remotely touched her. Were we the only people dealing with this? I honestly have no fucking idea.

I sighed and got into bed, falling into a deep slumber.

3rd Person

"Lightning filled the night sky all over the globe. It had been storming 24 hours straight, and strange lightning strikes had appeared. None of these were normal, however. They had the electricity of 7 million voltage, and could kill every person in a 10 mile radius." News reporter, Jeffrey Stapow states (Made up name)

"A select few had been struck with this electricity, most known to had been touching another person. All known victims have strangely been telling of their bodies switching with the others, only being able to switch back the next time they were with the other."

"Reports are still unknown to be facts or simply for publicity, only those struck with the same electricity being able to tell. Back to you, Janis" He smiled his signature fake smile and went to lunch.

Yes that last part might of been strange, but it was like a news station. Hope you like it so far! Crystalinasia dropping the mic.