Heartland By: Lauren Brooke.

My friend Sorya was coming over and we were going riding my pony Sundance a buck skin pony was frisky as ever and Jasmine was being very calm. Mom said " Amy you 2 do not go up to Mallens ridge it's not safe." Mom is really worried about us and we go any ways because  I want to show Sorya  the Mallens horse.  So I show Sorya the horse and she says " Amy that horse is being very mistreated." Amy tells her mom and they go get the horse ad when they bring him back to heartland they get in an accident and Amy's mom Marianne dies while Amy is unconscious in the hospital. Amy asks where's mom and Lou her sister tells her we lost her Amy and Amy dos not want to talk. The funeral was during while Amy would not wake up and Amy looks at heartland like she does not remember this is her home since she was 3 years old and Lou lived in England because her dad was there some where if she could only find him. Lou now lives in New York and when she gets a call that her mom is dead and Amy is the hospital she tells her NY boy friend carl she has to go home. Amy talks to Ty a probation kid and he says" I really miss ur mom Amy." Amy said " Yah me too Ty if only I hadn't begged her to go in that storm she would be alive."