The First Time

Ring!! The school bell rang. I was late! "Bye Mom,Bye Dad." I said. I took the bus and sat by myself. Since it was the first day of High School, I really didn't have any friends at the time. Last year everyone knew me as "The Shy Girl" because I never really wasted my time talking to idiots. The yellow bus was pulling into the school's entrance. As I was walking towards the red doors, A girl came up to me and she said "Hi my name is Cameron!" I replied shyly "Um...Hi my name is Cynthia!" She had gave me a tour of the entire school. I was really embarrassed but after meeting Cameron, I felt different. Ring!! It was lunchtime. "Hey Cynthia! Come sit here!" I walked toward her table and said Hello to everyone sitting there. Her friends were looking at me awkwardly. One of the girls were mean to me. Cameron was my backup. The good thing about it was that Cameron was in my class and would pass each other notes.
          After school, she invited me to her house. She has a really big house that more that 50 people could fit in. " Hi, my name is Grayson." "Hi my name is Ethan." I turned around and my face turned bright red. My eyes were glued to them. "Um, Are you ok?" they said "Um yeah." "Oh Sorry Cynthia, those are my twins brothers, Ethan, Grayson, GET OUT! It's girl talk not boy talk!" Many things were going through my mind. They are cute, but who should I ask out?
When I came home, I went upstairs to my room and wrote in my diary. Eventually I fell asleep. The next morning, I woke early this time, and got ready quickly so that I could catch the bus with Cam (Cameron). During science, Cam asked me if I wanted to be her partner for a science project and of course I said yes because more time with her cute brothers❤️. Each day I came over to Cam's house since we are nextdoor neighbors. One Night Cameron went to get her things ready downstairs, and Grayson came in and we were getting to know each other. Gray and I had a lot of things in common we both have the same color eyes and we both like to go on adventures. All of a sudden, Gray leaned in for a kiss and the door opened. Cynthia! Grayson!
"What are you doing?!" Cam said surprised at me. "Gray and I were just getting to know each other." Gray and I were holding hands. "Grayson what are you doing in my room?" He replied "I was just talking to Cynthia and talking about the things we had in common." Cam in relief replied "Oh okay."
Gray and me knew that is was more that just a kiss, it was a connection between Me and him. Gray really had a great personality just like his brother. Two nights after, he comes close to my ear and says "I love you." And then I came to his ear and said "I love you too." We told each that we liked each other ever since the day we saw each other.
          Gray and I started dating and we got more and more closer to each other. At our First Anniversary he blindfolded me and took me to a special place. He took me to the beach to see the sunset. Cam and I were still friends but Me and Gray got connected like magnets. We grew a little older and Grayson finally proposed to me. He said "Cynthia, Will you marry me?" I was tearing up at the moment. And they words came out of my mouth and said "Yes!" Grayson got up kissed me and carried me and we had the greatest lives ever!!
                       This was my first story and I hope you liked it!!!!! - K✨