Chapter 1

Whitney's POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!
"Wake up Whit!" I hear Jasmin yell as she gets out of my bed.
"I don't wanna." I replied while rolling on to my stomach. Next thing I know Jasmin is pulling me out of the bed and I'm laying on the floor. "What was that for?" I say as standing up to get in the shower and get ready to go to the mall. I get no reply from Jas. (Aka Jasmin) If you can't already tell I am not a morning person and I probably never will be. I hop into the shower and do all that business. Once I get out of the shower and throw on some Nike shorts and a white t-shirt my phone starts to ring. *On the phone with Hayes*(he is my brother)
Me~ Hello
Hayes~Hey
Me~What do you want
Hayes~Well aren't you being nice today
Me~ Oh yes!!
Hayes~Aren't you and Jas coming to the mall with us?
Me~Aww you wanna see your crush?
Hayes~She is NOT my crush.
Me~Well yeah we will be there in about 30 minutes.
Hayes~K love ya
Me~You too byeeeee
*Hangs up phone*
"Get ready" I yell at Jas.

*Skip ride there*
As we walk into the mall we see Hayes and Taylor. I grabbed my phone and texted jas although I'm right beside her I just didn't want the guys to hear us.
Me~Do you still like my brother?
Jas~ Ofc, do you still like Taylor?

 Me~Do you still like my brother?Jas~ Ofc, do you still like Taylor?

Me~Yep. Okay now I'll put my phone down first then you do like 30 secs after so they don't think anythng.
Jas~K😄
Just then I feel warmth on my shoulder and I turn around to see Taylor!!!!! "Oh my gosh! How long have you been standing there?" I ask him. "Just long enough to see you have a crush on me."he laughs while saying. "Hayes!! Guess what?"he yells across the store. "No don't tell on Jas." I yell at him. "Finnee." He says looking down at me. (I'm like 5'3 and he's like idk super tall 😂). When he walked off I walked over to Jas ,who was standing next to Hayes looking at dresses, I grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the open part of the mall. "Taylor knows I like him!!!" I scream at her. "Wait. What? How!" She yells back. "He was reading our messages and I felt his arm on my shoulder. "Ahhhhhh! I ship #Whaylor!!!" She yelled at me. "And I ship #Hasmin! You have to tell him because now Tay knows."
To be continued......💙❤

Okay sorry this was a short chapter but I just wanted to write something but there will be lots more chapter, characters etc. Love youuuu! Message me any suggestions or feedback.
~Whitney❤