Ochobot Crack The Code To Another Demension

Another day, another start as Boboiboy and his friends were heading to Tok Aba's shop to do there homework. As they were there, they were greeted by Tok Aba.

"So how was school, Boboiboy?" He asked while giving them cocoa.

"Oh it is going great, Atok." He replied.

"Well thats great then. You shou-" Tok Aba was cutt of when Ochobot was flying towards them.

"Boboiboy! Boboiboy!" He shouted.

"What is it Ochobot? You look like you have seen a ghost?" Ying and Yaya laughed as Boboiboy said those words.

"No I havent. I have crack a code that leads to another demension that is in trouble." Ochobot said.

"Wait what?!? Another demension which is in trouble?!?" Fang exclaimed suprised.

"Yes and it is in trouble!" He said again.

"Okay, okay enough with the shouting what is the demension that has been in trouble Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked.

"I dont know it doesnt say what kind of demension that has been in trouble." He said embrassed.

"Eh, how can we save that demension that you dont know what that demension is?!?" Gopal exclaimed.

"Woah Gopal dont be angry." Yaya said.

Gopal clamed down. "Okay I'm sorry. Please continue Ochobot."

Ochobot rolled his eyes and continued, "I dont know what kind of demension is in trouble thats why I need you to check it out what kind of demension it is." He said
"Well there isnt a bad idea, right guys?" Fang assured them.

"Well maybe. Is it okay Atok we check that demension out?" Boboiboy asked Tok Aba.

"Hm there isnt harm to check it out. Okay you can but promised me you will came back when your done, Okay?" Atok said.

"Sure! We promised!" Gopal said excitedly,

"Okay then pack your stuff because we are going to another demension." Ochobot said.

Everyone cheered and went to there homes to pack there stuff. But Boboiboy was still not convice what was the demension that has been in trouble.

"I wonder what demension it is." He said quitely while packing his things.

~~~~~~

A/N

     I hope you like this story. This is my second Boboiboy story. Hope you like it ;)