take a break? ❥

Ethan had been working on editing the new video for his channel for what seemed like forever, and all you wanted was for him to pay attention to you.

"Ethan!" You whine, falling onto his bed dramatically,

"Y/N, I already told you when i'm done editing we can do whatever you want!" He tells you and it was true, he had told you this plenty of times but you refused to accept that answer. You frowned at his tone of voice, and he sighs realizing he came off rude.

"Babe i'm sorry...I just really want to get this done, okay?" He says and you huff, crossing your arms stubbornly.

You take a deep breath and walk over to him silently, running your fingers through his hair repeatedly and you see his eyes start to close,

"Y/N, stop, your making me tired." He says in a serious tone and you roll your eyes.

"Am I annoying you?" You raise your eyebrows and he hesitates for a second, "Fine, I'll stop." You say and suddenly his hand shoots out to stop you from walking away. he looks up at you and smiles sheepishly,

"You aren't annoying me." He answers your first question and you grin at him, happily continuing what you were doing.

You started to get tired of standing so you quickly and easily sit yourself on Ethan's lap so that you're nose to nose.

Trying not to get in his way, you lay your head on his chest as you continue to play with his hair. He sighs and doesn't even glance at you, making you go one step further by placing small kisses to his neck.

"Y/N," He warns and you look at him innocently, stopping momentarily.

You continue by tracing his jawline with kisses, making your way to his lips. You tease him by hovering your lips over his for a second before he closes the gap quickly.

You gasp at the intensity of the kiss, making him smirk. This kiss was rough and unexpected, but you didn't mind considering he was giving you just what you wanted.

He breaks the kiss quickly and trails sloppy kisses up and down your neck and you tug on his hair making him grunt. He stands up and your legs tighten around his waist, and he walks over to his bed, dropping you on it gently,

He leans in and kisses your already swollen lips once more before whispering in your ear,

"Let me finish editing, and then we can finish this."

Your eyes widen and you push him lightly, "Seriously E?"

He sends you a grin and you huff once more, "Can't you take a break?" You frown and give him puppy eyes,

He sighs, "5 minutes." You squeal happily and jump off the bed and into his arms making him laugh. You bury your head in the crook of his neck and mumble,

"Your so clingy," He teases and you gasp, lifting your head up so that you were face to face.

"I just want your love!" You yell playfully which makes him laugh placing a light kiss on the tip of your nose, "And an ice cream sundae." You add on, putting on a thinking face.

"You've got it," He winks and takes you downstairs, placing you on the counter once you got there.

He takes out all of your favorite toppings and the ice-cream you like, taking a bowl.

"One ice-cream sundae, coming right up." He says and you admire his back muscles from where you were sitting, "Like what you see?" He wiggles his eyebrows and you scrunch up your nose,

"Hm, nope." You reply and he gasps, taking a small amount of ice-cream on his finger and placing it on your nose making you squeal, "Ethan!"

He grins and pulls out his phone, pulling up snapchat to take a picture of you. You frown and he takes the picture quickly, smiling to himself as he does.

He puts his phone in his pocket and hands you your ice-cream as you grab a napkin, wiping off the tasty ice-cream, "What a waste of ice-cream!" You say and he looks at you with an, are you serious? look.

"Y/N, it was literally a drop of ice-cream!" He laughs and you widen your eyes,

"Yeah, a drop that could've been in my mouth and not the napkin!" You complain and he laughs hysterically.

You put a spoon of ice cream in your mouth, a satisfied smile on your face. Ethan takes a spoon as well, leaving a little bit of the whip creme he sprayed on his lips making you giggle. You swipe your thumb across his lips and capture the whip creme, wiping it on a napkin.

"I think this was more than 5 minutes." You laugh and he sighs,

"You always manage to distract me," He scolds, "But thank you, I seriously needed to get out of that chair." He says and you give him a quick kiss on the lips,

"Your welcome baby," You reply, "You should probably get back to that. Don't worry about all this stuff, i'll clean it." You say and he nods giving you a few more kisses on the lips making you laugh, "Ethan!"

"Sorry, sorry!" He puts his hands up in defense, jogging away to his room, leaving you in the kitchen with a small smile on your face as you cleaned up.

a/n -- sucky ending AS USUAL but yeah this is probably really bad i'm so sorry i'm just tired and i've been binge watching pretty little liars and then teen wolfs tonight and todays video like its too overwhelming man. anyways! love your requests!! keep them coming (: