Chapter 1- Intro

ACE VANDERBURG:

The day started like every other day; except, today was going to be different. I woke to the sound of my alarm clock and immediately shut it up. I started to roll out of bed when my left arm didn't budge. That's when i remembered:

I walked in the room, lights low but there was plenty of neon lighting to help me find my way to the smokin' girl across the room. She has been staring holes into my soul and it's time to punish her. I make my way to her and her eye contact turns from surprised to flirtatious in a matter of a second. She begins moving her hands down and over body while moving her hips along to the music in the background. How she was this hot and no guy hanging off her arms- no clue. But i don't give a fuck about that right now. My main focus is to get body into my bed tonight. I shoved my way through horny teenagers and grab some girls drink to hand to my next girl to fuck. As soon as I was right in front of her, she took the cup and drank its contents with one gulp than began dancing even more wildly than before I made my way over here. I can't contain myself anymore. I start dancing running my hands down her sides and letting them rest on her hips while she shakes them side to side. This girl has some spunk so she will do for the night. I turned her around and she began grinding on my crotch. Damn, she is good. I lean my face to the crook of her neck and I can smell her. She smells so good but I have to contain myself or I will go berserk. I start kissing her neck very slowly and I can feel her body reacting by fear, shock, and interest. She leans back against me more and puts her right hand on my face moving us both to the beat. I am going to burst, I need to remove us from publicity right now. I grab her right hand the rests in my hair now and turn us off the dance floor. At first she squeals but the look, my smirk and sex cold stare, gives her my intentions and she starts to walk faster with me. Poor girl, not knowing that her following me would lead to her death. Well, she would still be a great donation to my health if she followed or not. I remember standing out on the curb in front of the club and calling a cab. She stood close and wrapped her arms around my torso and began kissing along my jawline. I looked down at her and told her to be patient and that tonight would be the best by far. The cab driver, poor guy, heard and probably saw al the action that was going on in the back seat. The girl, oh the girl, as soon as we got in the car straddled my lap and began intensely kissing me. It was so much that she could have fooled me that the world was ending or that she was starving. I returned the favor with no questions asked by trailing warm kisses from under her ear and all the way down till I got to the crook of her neck and collar bone. She threw her head back and let out a muffled moan. I began to nibble in her sweet spot, she liked it but I bit too hard when she yelped and placed a hand over her small wound. At first she looked terrified but I think it turned her own more after words. We kept going till we reach my house. Obviously we had sex but I don't want to explain the birds and the bees- but she was damn good. She put up for a long time. Well up until I had run out of energy and cut her head off.

Just kidding. But not really. As soon as I tired out I began my feast by leaving warm kisses from her mouth straight down to her bare chest. I moved around till I got to her sweet spot on the opposite of the other wound I left and stuck my teeth into her. She screamed at first but my venom in my teeth shut her up pretty quickly. I haven't been more hungry. I have waited three long days before I could finally feed. It felt so good to finally have some live food. I kept going until I drained her completely and then I passed out right after. Blood often has that effect on me if I haven't fed in a few days.

I finally came back to reality and opened my eyes to revealed to stone cold body laying in bed next to me. She was a lot of fun but I needed her more than anyone could understand. It's not like I have someone tagging along with me to be my walking feeding bag whenever I need it.

"That'd be nice..." I thought aloud. I rolled over and set my feet on the floor to get up when I heard footsteps throughout my house. No one should be here. Ever. I slowly get up and get my fangs ready to completely dominate and kill who ever is trespassing. I leap from my bedroom door opening unto the intruder.

"ACE BRO! IT'S ME! GET OFF!" I hear a guy screaming but I wasn't focusing until her replied showing his wings.

"Fuck! I am sorry!" I say quickly and climb off of him.

"Dude I don't think that's how you treat your lifesaver and best friend." I watch him get up and brush himself off. Meet Blayne Turner- my best friend since, forever. If you haven't guessed. Blayne is an angel. But what you are probably wondering: What the fuck am I them?

Well I am both. It is a very long story. I am an angel but also part vampire. Do not ask how it happened. I honestly do not know. Neither does Blayne.

"I am sorry, Blayne. I totally forgot I called you before I passed out. I literally just woke up." I sa rubbing the back of my neck with my left hand and running hand through my hair with my right. I look up t meet Blayne's gaze and he is just staring at me. No emotions on his face- just a stare. "What do I have drool left on my face?" Feeling very self confident, I rub my entire face but he doesn't say anything. He just shakes his head and enters my room to help move the girl from my house and burn her in my backyard. We always salt and burn them because sometimes the salt gets rid of the smell and it is also said to keep the spirit of the person from coming back. I don't know- I read about it years ago. 

-------------

Thank you so much! xoxo feel free to star, follow, and comment! Luv ya!

Walker out!